EA Forums - Banner

How about some compensation EA?

Prev1
Not going to happen.... But nice idea!

I'm still waiting to even harvest my 1st rose crop, n all I keep getting is maintenance screen

Replies

• ayyezajac
    138 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Let's make this happen. Make this thread go as long as possible until we get action!
  • rosesgirlnz
    4091 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Nice idea, but I doubt it'll happen unfortunately.
    I also play a game called Hay Day and whenever the servers are down for a while they give us diamonds, which is that games donut equivalent. It's a nice gesture that helps to make up for not being able to play.
  • ericborovay
    104 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Never. They might give five doughnuts if it's completely down more than a day, but at best they'll extend the V-day event by a few days.
  • Fate_919
    20 posts
    edited February 2014
    i think EA will compensate us by extending the valentine event until early March.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    ayyezajac wrote:
    Let's make this happen. Make this thread go as long as possible until we get action!

Let's do this!!!
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    They may extend the event, but 50 free donuts will never happen.
  • epolng
    298 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I be happy with a slew of extra hearts. *smile*
  • kmpxx21972
    33 posts
    edited February 2014
    I just want my 12 donuts back I used to speed up the game that now I can't play
  • Canuck959
    136 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    OK then, if no free donuts, then 500 hearts. :D
  • beeson1987
    148 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I just keep getting maintenance screen on my ipad too.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I think we should get compensated in some way for the troubles. I mean seriously, first the event comes late, but hey it happens right!? But then we get a mediocre event, with that god awful wheel, which may not be as bad as the Christmas wheel, but just brings back very annoying memories, and now to top things off their servers can't even handle the update... That's not to mention all the problems people had with their game getting pushed back to lv 37!

Come on EA, this isn't your first rodeo. Having so many issues consecutively is kind of embarrassing to say the least. :?
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • jettsmom98
    46 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    We should get something, but not cash. I don't need anymore cash. Yesterday, I got the update and couldn't start because the servers were down. Now my roses are ready and guess what? The server is down again.
  • lordofther542
    90 posts
    edited February 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    I think we should get compensated in some way for the troubles. I mean seriously, first the event comes late, but hey it happens right!? But then we get a mediocre event, with that god awful wheel, which may not be as bad as the Christmas wheel, but just brings back very annoying memories, and now to top things off their servers can't even handle the update... That's not to mention all the problems people had with their game getting pushed back to lv 37!

Come on EA, this isn't your first rodeo. Having so many issues consecutively is kind of embarrassing to say the least. :?

I feel that a certain quote from the breakfast club is appropriate here.....EA has messed with the bull, wonder of it'll get the horns?
  • Hendri1992
    285 posts
    edited February 2014
    Not free donuts, I would like 1 or 2 new characters for free.
    Like a playable Maggie and Uter or Helen lovejoy and a new school teacher.
  • Nate-Dillon
    3 posts
    edited February 2014
    I hope that they do. I am getting really sick of this, it isn't as if this is the first time. I just hate the fact that I can't even log in to do things in my own town, let alone access other people's. That's the problem with DRM. I'm very close to just deleting this game and not getting any more EA games - PlayStation included.
  • martiansupia
    385 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    For all those posters who keep saying--"well the game is free"
    Yes the - Undergoing Maintenance graphic is free--
  • meljimena
    24 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    We should get something, this is a joke. Update came and nobody can play. Its been 2 days for me.
  • morgan_k_ols
    100 posts
    edited February 2014
    kmpxx21972 wrote:
    I just want my 12 donuts back I used to speed up the game that now I can't play
    no kidding. Same here.
  • curvy_kitten
    40 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I just want to FINALLY harvest that rose bush for the quest line.

If we do get compensated, it will probably be in the form of them only extending the event and/or maybe giving us 5 donuts.
    If not donuts, then hearts.
  • jennlevi
    70 posts
    edited February 2014
    This really is getting quite pathetic... :?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!