EA Forums - Banner

Lard lads that actually make donuts for TSTO cash

Prev1
I have been playing for almost two years now, ironically I just learned about the forum before the last Christmas update. Since I have been advocating for Lard Lads that actually either give out donuts over time, Or if your the daddy Warbucks of TSTO cash you put out some money but you can buy donuts in the games. Any body else think this is a good idea. Or can you send me end the right direction. Not a complaint just a good idea from a Tapaholic, who's going through premium withdrawals.

I don't understand the point of this post.

Replies

• Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I have been playing for almost two years now, ironically I just learned about the forum before the last Christmas update. Since I have been advocating for Lard Lads that actually either give out donuts over time, Or if your the daddy Warbucks of TSTO cash you put out some money but you can buy donuts in the games. Any body else think this is a good idea. Or can you send me end the right direction. Not a complaint just a good idea from a Tapaholic, who's going through premium withdrawals.

I don't understand the point of this post.
    I do. And yes, I would love a cash-to-donut exchange! :thumbup:
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    would love that.
    that would make lard lands donuts a must buy and it would be the first premium everyone would buy.
    i would be willing to pay 100 000 for 1 donut.
    maybe they could make it so it generates donuts even 1 a week would be something at least.

also kinda off topic but i have always said that the prize for the regular scratcher should be a donut.
    10 000 is nothing and is kinda a * jackpot prize.

since the scratcher was introduced i think i might have won the jackpot 8 times.
    would that be so bad for them to have given me 8 donuts over all this time.
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    would love that.
    that would make lard lands donuts a must buy and it would be the first premium everyone would buy.
    maybe they could make it so it generates donuts even 1 a week would be something at least.

also kinda off topic but i have always said that the prize for the regular scratcher should be a donut.

since the scratcher was introduced i think i might have won the jackpot 8 times.

I'd be on board with this.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2014
    I always thought it would be a good idea for Lard Lads to generate a donut once a week or something like that
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I always thought it would be a good idea for Lard Lads to generate a donut once a week or something like that

It would make sense, it would also be nice if the First Church of Lard Lad payed out in a similar fashion. But you know what would happen? Whole towns of LL's. Unless they made it so you could only buy so many.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2014
    MissGrafin wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

It would make sense, it would also be nice if the First Church of Lard Lad payed out in a similar fashion. But you know what would happen? Whole towns of LL's. Unless they made it so you could only buy so many.

Ahh good point people would buy loads of LL, maybe only one store would pay out the donuts and you couldn't speed it up or anything like that.

It could be one week for a free donut, pay a certain amount of money and get 5 donuts after a week.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    MissGrafin wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

if its one donut a week it will take 2 years to pay off your initial investment
    making a farm of lard lads seems counter productive.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    MissGrafin wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

if its one donut a week it will take 2 years to pay off your initial investment
    making a farm of lard lads seems counter productive.

True one donut is a bit lame but it just an idea, i cant see EA giving us say 20 for waiting a week :lol:

Well tbh i cant see them giving any donuts from LL :lol:
  • dcacooper
    390 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    It's easy enough to deal with the multiple Lard Lad thing ... after all, you can have as many KEMs as you like, but you still only get one Scratch-R every however many hours it takes to generate.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    would love that.

Nice scratch r idea but I would like it if it gave you 2 donuts! :-D
  • stooby2
    27 posts
    edited February 2014

I think it's a great idea. However, as it might reduce the mahoosive profits* that EA make from the game, there is no way it will ever come about.

*even if that reduction was pennies.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited February 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:

I'm behind this idea 100%

It wouldn't hurt EA to add a special donut prize of some sort, something daft like this

Scratch off the ticket, if you see 1 donut, you get 1 donut, two = two donuts, and if EA keep it reasonable three in a row = 3 donuts

Nowhere near the kind of donuts that can be won on the golden scratch ticket, but pretty nice for players who despise the scratch tickets

Also, love the Lard Lad donuts idea from the OP - i don't buy donuts so saving up for them would take a while, but with the offer of in game cash for a donut, i might change my mind, but until then, as long as i have the halloween Lard Lad i'm not planning to add the main one as i save up those precious donuts
  • ljwaug23
    128 posts
    edited February 2014
    There is something shady about a donut shop that does not make donuts.
  • dcacooper
    390 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Homer and Wiggum eat them all ...
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    stooby2 wrote:

I think it's a great idea. However, as it might reduce the mahoosive profits* that EA make from the game, there is no way it will ever come about.

*even if that reduction was pennies.

Not really i think they would see an increase in sales of lard lad donuts.
    Lets say they made it so lard lad would pay out 1 donut per week.
    Lard lad costs 110 donuts so at that rate it would take over 2 years to get your investment back that you paid for the building.
    i don't have lard lads but i would buy it instantly if it did that and i am sure i am not alone.
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    As Michael Jackson once said...

dont tell your par........

ooops

You are not alone ;) Although I dont really see the point of paying out donuts to slowly earn them back. A better way would be buy the building and then do a cash exchange like the entrance in KL.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    As Michael Jackson once said...

dont tell your par........

ooops

You are not alone ;) Although I dont really see the point of paying out donuts to slowly earn them back. A better way would be buy the building and then do a cash exchange like the entrance in KL.

cash exchange will promote house farming
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Have it time limited, so you can only buy donuts once every week?
  • ljwaug23
    128 posts
    edited February 2014
    they could have a LL bakery annex building that only could be purchased after a LL and work in a similar fashion as the Side-Show You and only one annex building could be bought.

Edit: Hmmm...which 3 ovens might have a donut or donuts in it? Why is there cash in the oven?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    great idea
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.