EA Forums - Banner

What Valentine's items are you stocking up on?

Prev1
It was gona be the roses, but I cant believe they changed the roses from last years to this years! At least leave me the ones I had last year.....but no they converted the ones from last year to the new ones :evil: :lol:

I'm collecting the fences :lol: but I always seem to get the birdbath bahaha

Replies

• psycho1189
    311 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I'm stocking up on everything because valentines day is my favourite day of the year, for sure trees but I also love the pond and the archways. The rest probably needs to be placed in just the right spot....but I don't care, I'm banking them all.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    i too am upset they changed the rose bushes

ok fine release a different one but leave my existing ones alone
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited February 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    i too am upset they changed the rose bushes

ok fine release a different one but leave my existing ones alone
    its not good. I thought...oh they've changed the roses, it's ok iv still got 10 of the original. :( Very upset.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Definitely the trees. It's a fruit tree I can get for cash, and it has its own tree design (where the premium fruit trees are just the basic trees with little colored dots on them) plus they're so pretty. I surrounded Calmwood with them, and I have twenty more in storage, and I'll probably buy twenty more at least.
    I also bought several of each topiary, just in case.
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited February 2014
    I wasn't around for vday last year, so I'm stocking up on everything! I bought like 35 trees, I love the look of them. Also love the arches and cherubs.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited February 2014
    I'm stocking up on everything the wheel has to offer. I'd prefer it if I didn't get so many heart ponds, benches, flower carts or choo choos though. Personal faves are the Birdbath, Love Fountain and Gazebo.
  • mofomonkey1
    103 posts
    edited February 2014
    I've got plenty stored from last year but really wanna stock up on pink fences and balloons. C'mon wheel.
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited February 2014
    They should make things like valentine fences available to buy once the wheel is completed. I could do with quite a number of these to border my Valentines Park. Problem is I've only hit these twice so far on the wheel. I thought the odds might change after completing the wheel in favour of winning fences but that doesn't seem to be the case.
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Trees, trees, so many trees. I bought at least one of all the non-premium things, but lots and lots of trees. I use trees to fill in those tiny squares where nothing else can really fit, hide things, make it look pretty, but I like to use a variety of trees.

I will be unintentionally stockpiling pink gatorade fountains, it appears. I've won at least 4-5 already. I expect to get many, many more in the next couple weeks.
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    the trees are cool, look exactly like apple trees

an arch or two could come in handy as well
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I got mostly what I wanted last year. I do need more heart shaped shrubs. I used all of my stockpile from last year at my Sir-Puts-Alot. They add a nice new texture so I will buy 50 more.

UKQZ5PB.png
  • nubbin71
    236 posts
    edited February 2014
    xamovo wrote:
    Trees, trees, so many trees.
    That about sums it up for me.
  • muddybunny
    26 posts
    edited February 2014
    Seems most of my neighbors have Valentine's goodies from last year's event. I think I manage 4 spins daily. Christmas was crazy with visits but i get few V-Day visits. This is my first Valentine's in-game.
    I'd like to stock up on the multiplier train and hide them. So far i still need the fountain and the pond and hmmm... im sure there's another item.
    The rose bushes are nice and I like the benches.
    I wish Brandine wasn't a limited time character. That's a lot of donuts to save up if you're a freemium player and she's someone I'd love to have.
    Loving the game.

***takes me about 45 mins to visit neighbors so if I have a migraine, no Tapped out visiting for me.
    I have been culling some that show "unknown"as the last time they were unline.

• maavich211
    133 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    None
  • Just_Unfair
    27 posts
    edited February 2014
    They should make things like valentine fences available to buy once the wheel is completed. I could do with quite a number of these to border my Valentines Park. Problem is I've only hit these twice so far on the wheel. I thought the odds might change after completing the wheel in favour of winning fences but that doesn't seem to be the case.
    This Is Me exactly
  • bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Definitely the trees. I've bought a few arches as well, but can't seem to find good homes for them all yet. I thought they might look good placed at a doorway, like roses round the door, but it doesn't look quite right.
  • annettemarc
    7745 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I'll be getting lots of the greenery, in every form.

I really wish that after the event (or sooner!) They'd offer the Red balloons for sale. The cherry red color makes them not limited to Valentine's Day. Especially since they're not heart shaped.

And for heaven sake, convert the rose bushes back to what they were last year. That was one item I really coveted when I'd see them in neighbors' towns, since I wasn't here last year, but these new ones look so uninspired. I'll get as many as possible and hope they transform them back to their former glory. :)

EDIT: Just had a look at my town and realized the balloons ARE heart shaped! DOH! Still want more, but sorry I was confusing.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Wish there was less pink around eg the heart topiary would be a lot more versatile with a red tub, I think.
  • jenichu682
    324 posts
    edited February 2014
    I'll be getting lots of the greenery, in every form.

I really wish that after the event (or sooner!) They'd offer the Red balloons for sale. The cherry red color makes them not limited to Valentine's Day. Especially since they're not heart shaped.

And for heaven sake, convert the rose bushes back to what they were last year. That was one item I really coveted when I'd see them in neighbors' towns, since I wasn't here last year, but these new ones look so uninspired. I'll get as many as possible and hope they transform them back to their former glory. :)

EDIT: Just had a look at my town and realized the balloons ARE heart shaped! DOH! Still want more, but sorry I was confusing.

My sentiments exactly. I was really look forward to stockpiling the now "old" style but will settle for the "new" ones and hope EA listens to us.

EDIT: As for every purchasable V-day item, I bought at least 50 because you never know if they may come in handy later down the road when they're no longer available. I didn't even put a dent in my cash supply doing it.
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I was not playing at Valentines last year, can someone post a picture of last year's rose bush ? I am starting to be a little curious with all the people regretting them. :)

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!