EA Forums - Banner

I can't collect harts with some neighbours

Same here. Even accounts I know are now abandoned I can collect from, but certain towns I cannot.

Replies

• juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I have the same problem, I'm wondering if it means they haven't started the valentines event?
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Because your neighbor needs to clear the Valentines they've already received.

So abandoned towns are going to run out of available actions real quick.
  • blackgryphon9999
    687 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    The first time I went to collect hearts, there were two towns I couldn't visit. The error message said that those town had a newer version of the game. Did I want to update mine? Huh? It hasn't happened since, however.
  • blueathena62
    114 posts
    edited February 2014
    They have to clear their characters.
  • ericdeprins
    19 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Ok, thx for the info. Now i know why
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Same here, I have one too. I have a feeling they are abandoned Christmas event towns.... because they center on tree and all decorations are Christmas with nothing after that...
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Unfortunately, this event is going to force us to be much more aggressive in maintaining our friends lists.

With Christmas it didn't matter if the town was abandoned, we could collect regardless. Now with Valentine's Day, I've had my feeder towns run out of characters to click after just a couple visits. If our neighbors aren't consistently clearing their characters, they will be worthless to visit.
  • momboqueen
    27 posts
    edited February 2014
    Since the update my game usually crashes when tapping the neighborhood icon. So when I finally do get through to visit seems like I get towns that mostly have no tappable characters. That's not a nice Valentine,lol.
  • danno_4525747
    15 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Ok guys, I'll be the idiot here, but do you have to complete the grow and harvest the roses at Cletus' farm to get this thing started? Because I am not seeing valentines ANYWHERE in any of the towns or my own yet.
  • orionsbell
    478 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Ok guys, I'll be the idiot here, but do you have to complete the grow and harvest the roses at Cletus' farm to get this thing started? Because I am not seeing valentines ANYWHERE in any of the towns or my own yet.

Yes.

(You're not an idiot, just ignorant of what needs to be done.) :D
    BTW: My Springfield circa Winter 2014: orionsbell.com/simpsons/Winter2014.png
  • danno_4525747
    15 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    orionsbell wrote:

Yes. You're not an idiot, just ignorant of what needs to be done. :D

Well, now I know. The update was late getting to me, so my roses will be ready soon! Thanks for the info.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.