EA Forums - Banner

They tell u its rigged then prove it

Replies

• LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited February 2014
    Cait3310 wrote:
    you want fences the item that replaces itself every time you get it go F**k yourself sir i got played literally a 1 in 1000 chance of that happening first try whats the point osf ever trying again with a 0% chance of getting anything

I'm pretty sure that unlike the christmas wheel, none of the items replace themselves once you get them.
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    So glad they brought another style fence to use.
    Ha! Snatch 'em up while you can, Mel !
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • JcSnl
    274 posts
    edited February 2014
    i got the train on the first spin. Happy about that, because I did not have one yet. After I clear the wheel, I'd like more fences though. Most useful thing on the wheel.
  • Canuck4L
    99 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Yea I agree^^ I like everything on the wheel specially the Thomas train, free means free!! :thumbup:
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    cleared the wheel in less then 20 spins like a pr0.
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • jenichu682
    324 posts
    edited February 2014
    pattih504 wrote:
    I keep getting the goofy train. I need more fences & I really like the lamp-posts, so I hope I get enough of those before the event ends. If I keep getting trains I just hope EA considers giving us rail-way tracks in the future. :wink:

Five ponds so far for me and no trains.
  • spidergirl79
    499 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I really want that train! I also need the flower cart and thats it...
  • CookieKwan1
    962 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Yay fences!
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I use the fences at squidport. Very nice to see. Was angry at first because i got fences every darn spin, but since i noticed they can be placed at squidport, i'm quite pleased with them.
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I'm getting fountains , ponds and fences, but no balloons yet (I really want them). The train's a good one as well although I will have to hide multiples.

As for the lamp posts however, they will be stored. In Australia, if someone dies on the road, we put flowers on the nearby lamp post, as way to say our final goodbyes. Do flowers on lamp posts mean something else in other areas of our vast world?
  • DarkSamus75
    441 posts
    edited February 2014
    In Australia, if someone gets dies on the road, we put flowers on the nearby lamp post, as way to say our final goodbyes. Do flowers on lamp posts mean something else in other areas of our vast world?

Good point, I hadn't thought of that.
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I'm getting fountains , ponds and fences, but no balloons yet (I really want them). The train's a good one as well although I will have to hide multiples.

As for the lamp posts however, they will be stored. In Australia, if someone dies on the road, we put flowers on the nearby lamp post, as way to say our final goodbyes. Do flowers on lamp posts mean something else in other areas of our vast world?

Means the same in UK
  • fudgeo9
    296 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I have everything from the wheel and have placed my FREE ride in KL... :)

Im a happy bunny xx
  • TappingMan
    69 posts
    edited February 2014
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    Cait3310 wrote:
    you want fences the item that replaces itself every time you get it go F**k yourself sir i got played literally a 1 in 1000 chance of that happening first try whats the point osf ever trying again with a 0% chance of getting anything

1 in 1000 chance you say? I'd like to see your math sir.

Should be 1/10, each spin is unique and not added to the other. The chance of getting the majority of the prizes is 1/10, and each spin is not based on previous spins.

Just like flipping a coin and getting heads 3 times, each flip is unique instance with the chance of hitting heads at 50%.

Right and wrong at the same time. Each individual spin is one out of ten. 3 spins with the same result is far less than one out of ten. I'd say the OP is right.
  • kevinmoses600
    137 posts
    edited February 2014

Means the same in Canada
  • JcSnl
    274 posts
    edited February 2014
    Same in The Netherlands. Either a lamp post or a nearby traffic sign.

Never made a connection with that and the lamp posts in the game though.
  • kevinmoses600
    137 posts
    edited February 2014
    Hey I've been to the Netherlands once. Wish I never left. Beautiful country :) (I love my heritage)
  • GOWLAN
    1 posts
    edited February 2014
    :?: i
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • benjaminsamms
    102 posts
    edited February 2014
    I love fence. I love lamp. I love wheel.
  • ebenbane
    188 posts
    edited February 2014
    I love fence. I love lamp. I love wheel.
    do you really love lamp or are you just sayijg that? :P :P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.