EA Forums - Banner

What to get?

Loving brandine so far! Plus she gives you 3 kids for your donut spending!

Replies

• phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I just got Brandine and she is good so far. Earns 50% more money and XP. And she has a task to give birth to a spuckler, she can do this 3 times and it takes 90 days (or 30 donuts) for each one. I think after you have all 3, although they don't have tasks, they earn money throughout the day
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited February 2014
    It's a really tough choice, if i decide to buy donuts, i think i'd probably go for Brandine, however, a new building or two...

Nah, i'd go for Brandine too :)
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Definitely Brandine!! Do it for the youngens!!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    So, I have a question for the Brandine boosters: is she better than Otto? (Take into account that I will not be speeding the birthings)
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I picked up Brandine. The airplane holds no interest for me.
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    So, I have a question for the Brandine boosters: is she better than Otto? (Take into account that I will not be speeding the birthings)
    I haven't got Otto yet, but if you are willing to wait 9 months like I am for the children, you can go for Brandine. But in the 9 months Brandine will be on one task so you will just see her on that. If you have enough go for Otto, as I have seen in other topics that you really want him.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    I haven't got Otto yet, but if you are willing to wait 9 months like I am for the children, you can go for Brandine. But in the 9 months Brandine will be on one task so you will just see her on that. If you have enough go for Otto, as I have seen in other topics that you really want him.
    I do want him, probably more than I want Brandine, but I sort of want Brandine and I'm worried about missing out.

...crap, my brain is being tricked by the limited time label! Sneaky Ea.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

It's 90 days per child
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

Actually the children are born in 90 days.
    All three? I read it was 90 days for each one
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

Yes 90 days per child. I thought you meant it was 9 months per child.
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    If I had the donuts I would go 4 brandine
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

Yes 90 days per child. I thought you meant it was 9 months per child.
    I put 9 months for the children, meaning all 3, sorry if it wasn't clear
  • HENRIK4075
    32 posts
    edited February 2014
    I always go for the characters before buildings and such.
  • rgt36
    63 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    we've needed cletus' mate to be sentient for too long. she's been cooped up all this time
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Brandine is cool, but the thing with her children doesn't seem worth it

you have to put her out of action for 90 days per child...that means you miss out on her making $90k just to have a kid that only makes you a few hundred per day
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I really like the look of the Jet restaurant
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited February 2014
    you could buy all of them, still much cheaper than that stupid whale lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.