EA Forums - Banner

Selling stuff

For some reason I'm only getting the food cart form the wheel, no way do I need or want that many. When I try to sell some, it says I can't. Am I going to be stuck with a ton of carts now, taking up storage space?
Will I be able, do you think, to sell them after the event is over?
Sandi

Probably not. The stuff we win for free isn't sellable. I'd be delighted just to be able to DELETE them. I hate hate hate how those items make my storage list so long to scroll through to find what I want when I'm decorating.

Best solution I've come up with is to hide the unwanted stuff behind buildings. Works with most things. Not the zombies, though at least they're at the very end of the scroll list.

Replies

• Godbless598
    52 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Urge, I agree deleting would be ok too, not sure I can hide this many carts :( still need the train and balloons
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Yknow, the green on the top of that cart makes it sort of work to tuck it behind one of the lighter green trees. It doesn't hide perfectly by any means, since it has that red trim on top, but if you have maybe a backyard or up near one of the pinkish houses, you might find a spot where it would go sort of unnoticed. In a way, that red top of the cart makes the tree it's behind it looks a tiny bit like an apple tree.

(So, did that suggestion have enough qualifiers in it to let you know I'm shirking accountability if it doesn't work for you?)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited February 2014
    As far as I'm aware there is no limit to the inventory so they can be stored there.
    I agree it is annoying not to be able to sell limited time items. I always stock up and then never need them
  • DrHouseFarm
    24 posts
    edited February 2014
    I don't think there is a limit to the storage. I have put whole house farms in there. Kind of annoying that you have to put them in there and scroll past to get to the stuff you want.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    some limited time items could be sold after events i think. after christmas some did i think if i remember right
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.