EA Forums - Banner

Can't Play: Game Stuck At Loading Screen

Replies

• QTPie7375
    10 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I had the same problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled, but now it's stuck in "Your other device did not save. Please sign into that one and close it first."-mode. I'm afraid to push Play now, fearing I lose everything. What do I do? I really don't want to lose my progress. I've been playing almost a full year. Now I'm wishing that I had just left it alone.

I did that...just pressed play now. It was ok...everything was there....but the game crashes a minute later so don't bother.
  • flatbeer32
    7 posts
    edited February 2014
    Mine has been endlessly synchronizing since yesterday also! Very very very annoying
  • flowerbelles
    8 posts
    edited February 2014
    Same here. I get in once, begin tapping, get kicked out, then ENDLESS syncing... Replaying all 38 tasks. I get notifications about friends visiting, so it must be working for some people! So frustrating!! Playing on iOS 7.0.4
  • mpost3
    1 posts
    edited February 2014
    I have been having the same issue. I finally decided to uninstall and reinstall the game but I lost all my valentines! It worked but only for it to happen again today! Can't get in to the game at all....I hope they are working on a fix sooner then later, because this is very frustrating.
  • curvy_kitten
    40 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I just still can't get over the fact how I'm able to see new notifications about my town (almost all showing my neighbors visiting), but I can't do a thing about.
    It's been well over a day now and I have tried all I could on my end in order to start playing again, but nothing has worked.

This is just ridiculous - EA, at least acknowledge the fact there are a lot of us who have been experiencing this for over 24 hours.
    Believe it or not, you do have paying customers...
  • A Baked Hippy
    2 posts
    edited February 2014
    Same issue. Playing on galaxy s3. Endless sync. Lots of friends. Did 2 full reinstalls of the game and still same issue. Please get this fixed ea!
  • gjmorano
    21 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Its been more than 24 hrs since I loaded yesterdays update and I can log get past the synchronizing screen. I have a Kindle Fire and even reloaded the game from stray h three times without benefit
    Any help would be appreciated.
  • mnickles245
    1 posts
    edited February 2014
    If I ever do get it I get kicked out endlessly and it makes me do everything over again. Now I'm just getting the endlessly spinning donut and get the Bart screen every once in awhile. So frustrating! :evil:
  • Smplsimon42
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I had the same problem, but mine just started working properly again.
  • thefoxboxx
    4 posts
    edited February 2014
    Okay, I haven't been able to log on to my Simpsons account since early evening yesterday, around 4pm EST. I have tried to uninstall and re-install the game but all I get is endless synchronization OR the game crashes as soon as I open it. I have a Galaxy S4 and have never had an issue. My Kobo Arc (which is a terirble piece of technology) never even got locked out. My boyfriend plays on that account, which is only level 11 with like 4 friends. I have no idea why I can't even get the game to work on the S4. It's very frustrating.
  • dianneb72
    1 posts
    edited February 2014
    Been locked out since the update, but suddenly I'm in. Hurrah!
  • rqtektjenn
    1 posts
    edited February 2014
    I have also had this problem for the last 18 hours - endless synchronization, and then every couple minutes it tells me it cannot connect to server. I am using an iphone 4s. My husband is on an iphone 4s as well and his works fine. We are both level 38, I have about 95 friends and he has about 65-70, so no big difference between our accounts. I have not tried re-installing yet, since others have said that did not help. It would be nice if EA would acknowledge this problem and try to fix it!
  • 121ProcessDenied
    57 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    It's been 24 hours now with this problem. I am at level 38 and have 99 friends. Deleting a friend was the last thing I was able to do. I need to get back in....please! Before that I had excessive crashes and my towns would say it didn't save properly every time even though it did. Open...Open...Open!
  • Kiutre
    22 posts
    edited February 2014
    I'm also being plagued by yesterday's update. Ever since yesterday afternoon I haven't been able to get into the game. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game to no effect. Just constant crashes every time I attempt to enter my town. I'm on android though it seems some ios players are having the same issues. It can't just be that the servers are too busy (though I do get the server is down screen once and while). I hope my friends realize that some players have been locked out of the game with the update. It is very frustrating the EA doesn't acknowledge problems with the game and let affected users know they are working on a fix.
  • chunknuckles
    8 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    i cant log in. endless synchronizing. cleared data. cleared cache. reloaded updates,worked for 30 seconds. help :twisted:
  • chunknuckles
    8 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    help. play as Debster1111. cant log in
  • jbaal
    23 posts
    edited February 2014
    HATE THIS,!!

Can't get in. This would of been fun to!!

Seeing all the valentines everywhere.

Was looking forward to getting valentine stuff. Had cleared area for it
  • Kiutre
    22 posts
    edited February 2014
    I'm having the same issues not being able to get into my town. I've tried reporting the issue to EA but their website hangs while I try to submit the complaint. So I can't even let them know I'm having issues.
  • PSGunner
    11 posts
    edited February 2014
    My game quit about the same time on the 7th, noon. Today is the 8th at 1 pm, I have tried logging on and nothing but the spinning donut. Ever since I was able to start collecting the valentines cards I have had a problem. Now I am missing 2 days so far of game play. It wouldn't normally make me mad but I have spent a lot of real money playing this game. Anytime there is a problem I have never even received a donut for my troubles. I anybody know a fix please post. Thanks all. Upset and Mad....PSGunner.
  • Kiutre
    22 posts
    edited February 2014
    Well this is ridiculous...apparently the help tickets are being received despite their website "hanging". I received an auto e-mail from EA directing me to this thread saying a solution had been found...apparently they are badly misinformed...