EA Forums - Banner

Can't Play: Game Stuck At Loading Screen

Replies

• Same here.
    Have deleted game 3 times now.
    Am able to log in, but when I get the tap to continue screen doughnut spins, stops, spins tops, spins and stops dead.
    Have contacted EA, and got the usual reply to delete and reinstall, restart iPad etc.
    Then they ask for everything except what I had for breakfast!
  • Same here.
    Am able to log in, but when I get the tap to continue screen doughnut spins, stops, spins tops, spins and stops dead.
    Have contacted EA, and got the usual reply to delete and reinstall, restart iPad etc.

same to me, reinstall not help,but start new game without log in is ok. i am level 105!!!!!! Have played for almost 3 years!
  • This is happening to me and my wife as well. We are both 100+ lvl players and with time sensitive events not being able to log in regularly is ruining the game.
  • Started happening to me yesterday, and just freezes after logging in. I'm on level 103 and I have tried restarting my device, reinstalling the app, using different wifi's and still nothing has worked. Its annoying because we are missing out on the Halloween update! If anyone finds a method that works please let me know!
  • I have not been able to login in since the 3rd. Frustrating
  • vanessasin13
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Screen freezes after logging in for almost a day now.so mad that i'm missing out on the act2.I have even done troubleshooting procedure&it didnt help
  • Haven't been able to get in all day. I was actually doing great on the timed missions, until today. Feeling really frustrated
  • What should we do now............!?!? :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
    I'm very sad.... almost 3 weeks i still can't log in my game!!!! why!!!!
  • 11EEvey
    2949 posts Member
    Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?
    Make sure you are not an anonymous player first.
    Clear up at least 2 gigs of space on your device and reinstall.
    If that doesn't help, you'll have to contact EA.
  • Same here.

same to me, reinstall not help,but start new game without log in is ok. i am level 105!!!!!! Have played for almost 3 years!

Same Same Same... i think ....... i need to give up this game.... sob! :'(:'(:'(
  • Am having similar issues; was logged out last night for no reason, logged back in after half dozen tries then played normally then went to bed. This morning all I get is the Cannot Connect to Server screen. I'm level 340+, played for 3 years.
  • I have the same problem :-( . This morning I cannot connect to the server. At the last I built the beach refugium. Can somebody help?
  • "all I get is the Cannot Connect to Server screen"
    Same here. And reinstalling didn't help... :/
  • I'm stuck at the loading screen too and have been for the past three days! The donut stops spinning and just freezes. I've deleted the app and reinstalled twice and it didn't help. I'm super frustrated!
  • I'm having the same problem. Haven't been able to play since the second week of October. Realy upset about this.I have been playing for over three years.
  • Don't bother going to the help page,they just send you back here. With all the money they are making off long term players you would think they could keep the game functioning.
  • I'm having the same problem.
  • Loading screen then freezes just got update but stll the same 5 days now
  • The game freezes during the update download and then auto closes. Going on the second day I can't log on.
  • Same as that.

I only ever seem to get issues with the game when they're off fixing issues that other people are having!