EA Forums - Banner

Can't Play: Game Stuck At Loading Screen

Replies

• I managed to get the update fine BTW, so it's not an issue there. Just today after the new thanksgiving update was playing fine and now it's desided to not bother and just crash on the loading screen.
  • When I try to update, it takes me to the App Store but there is no installation there but rather it has me open the game creating a never ending cycle. What is going on?!
  • Togrussftl
    6 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    When I try to update, it takes me to the App Store but there is no installation there but rather it has me open the game creating a never ending cycle. What is going on?!

Had that a few times. Ride it out until the update is available for you unfortunately.

Still no news on why it's crashing on the loading screen again people? I don't want to uninstall and reinstall unless EA want to start paying for my wifi data.
  • Add me to the list. I can't get past the loading screen and then it boots me out. EA is really starting to suck again. They go through periods where all is well and then, it all falls apart.
  • I'm having the same problem - getting booted out. Did play this morning for a bit - finished fighting the turkey and on to Homer's next 1 hour task. Now kaput.
  • I can't get on either, got to Homers hour long tasks then no connection.
  • Also been having the same issue on my kindle all day. Synchronizing and then it throws me back to the kindle carousel screen. Wanted to buy Kristy's mansion but probably missed it now.
  • I have this problem and so is my sister, we need a solution because we are freaking out :/
  • JellyBabyRiot
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    I haven't been able to get past the synchronising screen (pre-login) all day. I was last on/in the game at 1.30am GMT, it was fine then.
    Could my issue be related to the addition of the C yber Monday stuff?
    Have tried everything to fix it except reinstalling.
  • Another week, another problem. I'm stuck at the loading screen and I hate to re-install it again. One really has to wonder about EA. It never ends with them and TSTO
  • Here is a thread from answers.ea.com with tips on solving general problems when trying to play the game:
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/How-to-resolve-crashing-freezing-and-loading-progress-issues/m-p/5716153#U5716153
    When you try to play, have all other apps/games etc closed, as it takes a lot of memory to run TSTO.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • I been booted out too from the loading screen, what you have to reinstall the game every time this happens that ****.. :#:#
  • I am having a ton of issues with this update and this is one of them. I play on Kindle and I've hit the black screen of death several times. The first time it happened it crashed my device so badly, it didn't turn on for an hour. Now I'm able to play part of the time, but mainly I get stuck on load.
  • i´m playing and then the game gets off , what can i do ?
  • i´m playing and then the game gets off , what can i do ?
    I think you guys need to clear up space. Delete any old apps and video and get into the habit of clearing Webb data and closing all other apps before you open your game. Occasionally completely power off your device and restart instead of just letting it sleep.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • I have a new one. On my Kindle, I keep getting "cannot connect to App Store". Or it just goes blank k and goes back to the start screen. I tried reloading, and it got all the updates, I just can't get in to play.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I have a new one. On my Kindle, I keep getting "cannot connect to App Store". Or it just goes blank k and goes back to the start screen. I tried reloading, and it got all the updates, I just can't get in to play.
    Are you talking TSTO updates? Is your device updated? Check for updates in settings.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • I cannot get the game to go past the splash screen. My phone, a Galaxy s7Edge, updated to Nougat (Android 7.0) overnight. Now I cannot access my game.
  • My game is stuck at the loading screen and won't move past the spinning donut.... this always happens during events.
  • i too cant get in...are there trouble with the servers today? got in earlier today but not know.....