EA Forums - Banner

Way of leveling up quick for people with lots of money

Not a good idea. Cause those who didnt reach level 38 need to buy land and dont have enough money to buy it. And to those who are at level 38 and have enough cash to buy it many times i dont recommend to do it cause if there is an update with a new level they need more xps to level up and they will quickly run out of cash.

Replies

• reo19uk552
    200 posts
    edited February 2014
    duckula78 wrote:
    Not a good idea. Cause those who didnt reach level 38 need to buy land and dont have enough money to buy it. And to those who are at level 38 and have enough cash to buy it many times i dont recommend to do it cause if there is an update with a new level they need more xps to level up and they will quickly run out of cash.

Once you get to level 38 you want to level up as much as possible as you get free doughnuts! Also when an update is done you will auto update to level 39 and xp levels will reduce again!
  • CBonez89
    54 posts
    edited February 2014
    how do you have that much money????
  • reo19uk552
    200 posts
    edited February 2014
    CBonez89 wrote:
    how do you have that much money????

Long time of playing the game without much to spend money on for a long time!

Some people have a lot more money than me tho! I seen people with shocking amounts!!!
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Trading XP for donuts, makes sense but I would not recommend doing it at less than mx levels.

If you level too fast, you may be paying extra for the buildings you need to complete the quest line. There is no need to rush the game; enjoy the view as you progress
  • LPNintendoITA
    11497 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Trading XP for donuts, makes sense but I would not recommend doing it at less than mx levels.

If you level too fast, you may be paying extra for the buildings you need to complete the quest line. There is no need to rush the game; enjoy the view as you progress
    and also questlines screws up if u get overlevelled
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • duckula78
    20 posts
    edited February 2014
    reo19uk552 wrote:
    Once you get to level 38 you want to level up as much as possible as you get free doughnuts! Also when an update is done you will auto update to level 39 and xp levels will reduce again!
    Thanks for the tip, i didnt know that... now im going to spend all my money for dounts ;)
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    Yep, & can keep getting donuts. $ wise you don't get back what you put in of course. If you have that much money you're already at 38 or close. I have 110 million. Thanx to the corn glitch :P
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    how quickly do you guys level up to get more donuts?

every few days? every week?

if it's not regularly then i dont know if i'd have the patience struggling along for months to save 150 donuts
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    chrisgyo wrote:

if it's not regularly then i dont know if i'd have the patience struggling along for months to save 150 donuts

Buy bloodmobiles. Youll level up really quick. :thumbup:
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    HOW quickly do you level up though? every day? every 2 days? every week?

:)
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I usually start each level halfway done from the previous excess XP. Getting 3 free donuts is nice, but if I wants something I buys it.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    chrisgyo wrote:
    HOW quickly do you level up though? every day? every 2 days? every week?

:)

Without it once very few days. Maybe once a week. With buying the bloodmobiles once every 5 or 10 minutes. If youve got enough cash.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited June 2014
    chrisgyo wrote:

Wow, could you have found an older thread?
    Lmao
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    bren1960 wrote:
    chrisgyo wrote:

Lmao

People * and moan when people start new threads. Ugh clearly we're damned if we do and damned if we don't
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    chrisgyo wrote:

Buy bloodmobiles. Youll level up really quick. :thumbup:

Indeed, that's the current best way to trade cash for donuts. It's like EA is kind of listening to us......
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited June 2014
    bren1960 wrote:
    chrisgyo wrote:

Lmao

People * and moan when people start new threads. Ugh clearly we're damned if we do and damned if we don't

No, I know in the last 1 1/2 years it's been brought up. Just find it amusing.
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    bren1960 wrote:
    chrisgyo wrote:

Lmao

absolutely
    maybe this subject is not touched on often

but i think most posters should just add to old threads instead of creating new ones
  • annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    chrisgyo wrote:
    bren1960 wrote:
    chrisgyo wrote:

Lmao

absolutely
    maybe this subject is not touched on often

but i think most posters should just add to old threads instead of creating new ones

There's a downside ... If someone is unaware that it is a new thread, they may have stopped after reading the "cubic zirconia" reference in the first post since they know it costs several million dollars and they don't have THAT much to spend ... It is likely that a number of readers would not see the bloodmobile discussed.

It had ME perplexed when I didn't see bloodmobiles mentioned for several posts.

Since the primary goal of a forum is to share helpful information, I'd rather see too many threads on the same topic than too few. That would be an irritant to (some of) the older members, but increase the odds that a newbie will instantly spot what he needs. We've intimidated people into bringing up old threads that will NOT serve the purpose of helping.

We're here to assist the newbies. (That's my take on it, that is.)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • bertybandi481
    35 posts
    edited June 2014
    For those (relative) newbies that are picking up this thread, you may wonder if you're in an alternate universe.

The 'ancients' have gargantuan multipliers - even the freemium players - compared to us.

I have been playing hourly since Christmas just gone, but the freebies have only given me a multiplier of 1.39. Buying bloodmobiles is not an option, as it's just over a day's work, and it will take about a fortnight to level up at that rate.

So, just to say you're not alone if you wonder what the hell others are talking about, making it sound like levelling up and getting free donuts is as easy as shelling peas...
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I think I make about 10,000xp a day. When I get close to leveling up I buy items to get me there. It used to be the weather station and now it's the blood mobile. The most I spent at once was 800,000 on weather stations
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!