EA Forums - Banner

Anyone else notice the Krashtyland issue's been fixed?

Ever since the update, I seem to be able to get in fine. Tested this morning about 8-10x, and no more crashing for me.
(Of course, during this update cycle, I did get frustrated enough to delete and reinstall the entire app, so maybe that's what fixed it?)
Anyone else still having/no longer having this problem?

+1
Don't want to jinx it but it doesn't seem to be dropping my game for going there

Replies

• brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited February 2014
    It's fixed for me too (knock on wood)
  • Sttukas
    14 posts
    edited February 2014
    It's fixed for me to :D
  • mbemom
    258 posts
    edited February 2014
    Yes, no crashing! It's so great because my KL just sat for months because I couldn't get in. I've been able to make it much nicer now, it's been fun fixing it up
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Never had a problem with mine. (Knock on wood) :mrgreen:
  • cjryder625
    1423 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    well that might be fixed but now we keep crashing when visiting neighbours.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • mattderes
    133 posts
    edited February 2014
    No crashes here. They also fixed the glitch where you couldn't jump to the next neighbour from KL as well.
  • DIrishBdo
    57 posts
    edited February 2014
    Yup, mines also fixed. Used to be anytime I'd load up my town then click on the bus stop to go to KL, the Krusty face loading screen would pop up then the game would crash. I'd be able to reload it and try again and then it would work, but it was annoying.

Ever since the update it transfers no problem.

I'm hoping that's a sign they're streamlining the game code so it runs the various tasks better, but will allow for a land expansion in the near future.
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Good for me too! Of course, the last time I said this, KL immediately started acting up.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11610 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    never had trouble with it
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • bkopp1
    350 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Noticed the same thing. Have not had any crashes since the update. Glad it is fixed.
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Yes, same here. Krusty land always crashed for me, but it has been flawless since valentines launch.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • Starman_thc
    389 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Mine is still problematic as ever. Had to play on my phone since the tablet would not get too far. If I was able to get in at all, it would crash while I was collecting or assigning, and if I actually got through that, it would crash on the Krustyland transition, or even when trying to get my scratch-r or spin the wheel. It seems the more stuff I put in my town, the harder it is for my tablet to handle the game. It is at the point where it is almost unplayable on my tablet.
  • rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    mine still crashes and the game crashes in neighbors towns for no reason too now
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.