EA Forums - Banner

Mindy's Tasks

Seeing how 3 of those options are multiples of 4 I'm sure you'll find a way to work her into your obviously busy days.

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I've found 24-hour tasks pretty easy to fit into a day.

I doubt she gets other tasks. That seems somewhat rare.
  • skollthewolf
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I suspect it will unlock when you get to Part 8 of her quest line, where she and Homer eat at Madame Chao's.
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Mjr1124 wrote:
    Seeing how 3 of those options are multiples of 4 I'm sure you'll find a way to work her into your obviously busy days.
    Well it's because when i get home I don't have enough time before bed to set a 8 hour task- so I do 4. So yes I can do a 24 hour consistently or a 16 and then leave her but it is slightly frustrating
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    It's not like this is unusual. Lot of characters are messed up
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    Mjr1124 wrote:
    Well it's because when i get home I don't have enough time before bed to set a 8 hour task- so I do 4. So yes I can do a 24 hour consistently or a 16 and then leave her but it is slightly frustrating
    At least her 24-hour task looks cool.
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I suspect it will unlock when you get to Part 8 of her quest line, where she and Homer eat at Madame Chao's.
    According to other websites, it does. :-)
  • LeuchtbojeConny
    544 posts
    edited February 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    Mjr1124 wrote:
    At least her 24-hour task looks cool.

No, it doesn't, although she says so herself.
    She rode her motorbike on the Squidport tiles after half an hour and stayed there for the duration of the job, bumping into everything and everybody while wildly zigzagging.
    I hated it.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2014
    Is a shame she doesnt have a 4hr task but i can live without it as i dont use the four tasks that often, her 24hr task is good :)

She far better than some of the characters such as Shauna..........now that a terrible character :P
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • DarkSamus75
    441 posts
    edited February 2014
    I've completed Mindy's quest chain (all of Valentines to be exact) and here is the quest list for her...
    bjr2.jpg

I must admit it does seem odd that she has nothing inbetween her 1 hour and 8 hour tasks.
  • canadianspring
    410 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    So she comes with a restaurant but after eating there once never visits again? That's a little silly and just makes Madame Chao's another building no one will use. :?
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited February 2014
    Mjr1124 wrote:

+1 :lol:
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    So she comes with a restaurant but after eating there once never visits again? That's a little silly and just makes Madame Chao's another building no one will use. :?

I also noticed this. Considering Mindy is known to like food..
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    so we get a character/building combo that's basically free, and people still find something to complain about.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited February 2014
    Great 12 and 24hr tasks. 8hr is pretty standard as she'll be with everyone else
  • skollthewolf
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I'm actually kind of irritated that Mindy doesn't have a permanent four hour "Eat at Madame Chao's" task. If you're going to be released with a building you should at least be able to use it.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited February 2014
    I am disappointed with Mindy's tasks, at the moment the only good one she has is riding her bike around town.
    Would like to have seen a 4hr task with Mindy eating donuts with Homer (or on her own at that small devil donut stall), a 6hr task maybe working at madam Chao's
    Yep, bit of a let down for a favourite character of mine
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!