EA Forums - Banner

Lard Lad Donuts or more bang for your buck?

I don't know why you posted this in the OT sections other than the guys here are so much cooler :P

Replies

• mikecavallo
    22 posts
    edited February 2014
    Accident
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Accident
    No problem I don't mind :lol: but uhm.. I'd get Lard Lads if you don't already, every SF should have a Lard Lads imo :D
  • mikecavallo
    22 posts
    edited February 2014
    Just scored some more on a scratch off. I now have enough for the cracker factory. Is that a good buy?
  • kmendo88
    432 posts
    edited February 2014
    Characters>*

I always get characters before any other premiums.
  • mikecavallo
    22 posts
    edited February 2014
    Cracker factory is building with charecter!
  • mikecavallo
    22 posts
    edited February 2014
    Just got more! So i got 199 now, so is it duff brewery, stu's disco, or one of the other higher priced buildings? What ya'll think?
  • tracydudge118
    154 posts
    edited February 2014
    Cracker factory is great. You get a premium character and it gives Milhouse's dad a premium task. Well worth the donuts
  • bonsol17
    263 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Another vote for the Cracker Factory. It's not the most exciting looking building, but Luann leads to the Fleet-a-Pita vans which look great.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Just got more! So i got 199 now, so is it duff brewery, stu's disco, or one of the other higher priced buildings? What ya'll think?

One short of the volcano lair..... I might get that if I was choosing again.

Also love cracker factory with Luann, or pretty much any building/character combo those are my first go for. That's why I saved sooo long for the volcano!
  • seawalk21
    9 posts
    edited February 2014
    I would go with both the brewery and stu's disco before the cracker factory. Duff man and Stu are arguably the best characters in the game. The cracker factory is good too though, so you can't go wrong.
  • jcunning_1974
    27 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    Sherri and Terri.

I don't know why everyone looks past them for a character with a building. Sherri and Terri make more money than a premium character with a building. They get double premium character payout. Since you're looking for cash they'd be the best return for your donuts. Plus, they don't have a building taking up room in your town which might be a problem if you're short on money.
  • Surfcitygal
    1281 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    seawalk21 wrote:
    I would go with both the brewery and stu's disco before the cracker factory. Duff man and Stu are arguably the best characters in the game. The cracker factory is good too though, so you can't go wrong.

I'd argue. Most of Stu's tasks are invisible. I agree with Jcunning that Sherri and Terri are best for cash.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.