EA Forums - Banner

Valentines game issues

I've been browsing a lot of my neighbors and I cannot send hearts either.

Replies

• neeky_pie
    2 posts
    edited February 2014
    I am so finding that I can only leave valentines cards to about 30% of my friends towns.
    They all appear to have the valentines update too. Very frustrating!
  • rwings2013912
    4 posts
    edited February 2014
    I am as well, out of 100 friends about 15-20 cannot be clicked even though they're participating in the event. It's frustrating that some just don't work at all, while others I have to wait for so long. I wonder if it's simply they're town is 'over-loaded' and they're not checking it, but at the same time my group of friends come from Tile Tappers that are more less dedicated to checking their town.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    I have all the characters including those 3 spuckler kids & I still have to go into my town 3-5 times a day to clear it out. Many people don't have that option. Many aren't playing either. Frustrating I know.
  • edited February 2014
    Is anyone having problems accessing friend's neighborhoods .... my friend keeps getting a "cannot connect to server" everytime she tries to go there ... very fraustrating .. any help or suggestions would be appreciated. please pm me with any info ..

thanks in advance
  • NickiElliott
    337 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Since the valentines mini-update all my buildings show on top of my characters and my decorations over the top of the buildings.

I cannot get valentines from some of my neighbours.

Also, I swear if I get one more flipping bird bath spinning the valentine's wheel I'm just going to scream. No way will I spend any real cash money buying spins if that's going to keep happening.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.