Replies

• LJM0101
    25 posts
    edited February 2014
    yes you can
  • MarylouNP1
    8 posts
    edited February 2014
    yes you can, I have a few extra fountains, lamp posts, benches....wish we could sell them or gift them to other players....would really love it if any leftover hearts and the end of the promotion convert to something useful or usable down the road....
  • kolonelk57
    5 posts
    edited February 2014
    I can't even clear half the wheel. Something like 13 spins now and I keep getting the same 4 items, it's pathetic. I even had the spinner stop right on the border of two items, pointing toward the one I didn't have, naturally it chooses the other. I'm so glad I've got two more weeks of spinning up the same crap to look forward to.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2014
    I've still got two things left to get, the cart and the fountain, i'd have more if it wasnt for the fact i got those bit last year. I've lost count how many spins i have done, i'm not spending donuts on this tho
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • sonicwench03
    80 posts
    edited February 2014
    I cleared the wheel the first day lol. I keep playing it though I love the decorations.
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited February 2014
    I got the lamppost left now
  • flexster741
    352 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Yes you can. I'm still collecting stuff. Never know when I might want to use them some where.
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited February 2014
    And maybe, if you have too many you can sell them after valentines?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!