EA Forums - Banner

Building Squidport and Krustyland

as far as I know, you don't have to start either of them. But they certainly help with downtime.

Replies

• rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Krustyland is a BIG help cause of the mini game attraction Sideshow You which gives off 5 FREE donuts on ever 300th balloon popped. Plus KL and Squidport buildings give off xp that help you level up and the faster you level up the faster you get to the bonus levels for FREE donuts and Squidport buildings add to your Consumerism rating in the conform-o-meter
  • Mdrew
    23 posts
    edited February 2014
    as far as I know, you don't have to start either of them. But they certainly help with downtime.

Thanks! I started my town during the Christmas event, so now with Valentines Day as well I haven't felt like the game had tons of down time. I'm sure once the events start slowing down I'll want to have them.
  • Mdrew
    23 posts
    edited February 2014
    rwvolture wrote:
    Krustyland is a BIG help cause of the mini game attraction Sideshow You which gives off 5 FREE donuts on ever 300th balloon popped. Plus KL and Squidport buildings give off xp that help you level up and the faster you level up the faster you get to the bonus levels for FREE donuts and Squidport buildings add to your Consumerism rating in the conform-o-meter

Good to know! Thanks!

I think I'll probably start each when the VD event is done and I have more resources to put towards them.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!