EA Forums - Banner

Hey EA how about this next year ?

Prev1
Wot aboot davy camron, nick clogg, gorden browen and toony blare.

Replies

  • dazzlerbing
    112 posts
    edited February 2014
    A very reliable source has posted somewhere that there is to be a Presidents Day mini event this year.
  • doh1886
    916 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    It's a game based on The Simpsons not American history. I want to collect characters and items based on the show not historical figures. Having said that, I would welcome a Bush Senior character on the basis that he had a feud with Homer and Bart.

    Tasks:

    1 hour Krusty Burger: Enquire about food options
    4 hours: Fight Homer
    8 hours: Write Memoirs
    12 hours: Run from locusts
    24 hours: Try to remove glued on wig

    A Washington character may be relevant if they introduce Jebbidiah Springfield's, Hun Sprunfeld persona. In the eepisode where Lisa discovers that he's a fraud, it is revealed that he fought George Washington.
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Wot aboot davy camron, nick clogg, gorden browen and toony blare.


    :lol:
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Wot aboot davy camron, nick clogg, gorden browen and toony blare.
    Hahaha!
  • maavich211
    133 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    doh1886 wrote:
    It's a game based on The Simpsons not American history. I want to collect characters and items based on the show not historical figures. Having said that, I would welcome a Bush Senior character on the basis that he had a feud with Homer and Bart.

    Tasks:

    1 hour Krusty Burger: Enquire about food options
    4 hours: Fight Homer
    8 hours: Write Memoirs
    12 hours: Run from locusts
    24 hours: Try to remove glued on wig

    A Washington character may be relevant if they introduce Jebbidiah Springfield's, Hun Sprunfeld persona. In the eepisode where Lisa discovers that he's a fraud, it is revealed that he fought George Washington.
    There has been 10 Presidential characters featured on The Simpson's, Bush Sr., Carter, Clinton, Washington, Ford, JFK, Lincoln, Nixon, Reagan, and Roosevelt. Plus they could give us 743 Evergreen Terrace the Bush's Mansion from Season 7, so I'm not basing this on history but on presidents that have appeared on the show.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11572 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    A very reliable source has posted somewhere that there is to be a Presidents Day mini event this year.
    yes and abe is going to be brought back ;)
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2014
    A very reliable source has posted somewhere that there is to be a Presidents Day mini event this year.
    yes and abe is going to be brought back ;)

    tumblr_mqetd3TTTB1sp9fcho1_500.gif

    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • maavich211
    133 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    A very reliable source has posted somewhere that there is to be a Presidents Day mini event this year.
    yes and abe is going to be brought back ;)
    Cool I wanted Abe last time but I didn't have the donuts.
  • edi996
    41 posts
    edited February 2014
    maavich211 wrote:
    I think next year EA should skip Valentines Day and go with President's Day. Besides bringing back Abe they could give us George Washington with a chopping down a cherry tree task or survive Valley Forge. Another President they could give us is Teddy Roosevelt and his charge up San Juan hill or go hunting tasks. Any thoughts :?:
    Buy the Assassin's Creed III to survive Valley Forge . :wink::lol::mrgreen::lol::lol:
  • Smurf1972
    353 posts
    edited February 2014
    I'm hoping that they bring Abe back, I missed out on him as I've been unable to play for months. Since Christmas have been playing daily, it's got me hooked, now if only they'd bring back the maple store and the Steve jobs character :lol:
  • doh1886
    916 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    maavich211 wrote:
    doh1886 wrote:
    It's a game based on The Simpsons not American history. I want to collect characters and items based on the show not historical figures. Having said that, I would welcome a Bush Senior character on the basis that he had a feud with Homer and Bart.

    Tasks:

    1 hour Krusty Burger: Enquire about food options
    4 hours: Fight Homer
    8 hours: Write Memoirs
    12 hours: Run from locusts
    24 hours: Try to remove glued on wig

    A Washington character may be relevant if they introduce Jebbidiah Springfield's, Hun Sprunfeld persona. In the eepisode where Lisa discovers that he's a fraud, it is revealed that he fought George Washington.
    There has been 10 Presidential characters featured on The Simpson's, Bush Sr., Carter, Clinton, Washington, Ford, JFK, Lincoln, Nixon, Reagan, and Roosevelt. Plus they could give us 743 Evergreen Terrace the Bush's Mansion from Season 7, so I'm not basing this on history but on presidents that have appeared on the show.

    Fair enough. I'm just not a fan of the concept.
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited February 2014
    Does everyone hate Valentines.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • maavich211
    133 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Does everyone hat Valentines.
    No I just hate the ugly pink decorations and why just go with Valentines each February switch things up each year.
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I want this guy in the Halloween update
    2ij13lf.jpg
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited February 2014
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    I want this guy in the Halloween update
    2ij13lf.jpg
    I always wonder if it should be a skin or a single character.
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    There has been 10 Presidential characters featured on The Simpson's, Bush Sr., Carter, Clinton, Washington, Ford, JFK, Lincoln, Nixon, Reagan, and Roosevelt. Plus they could give us 743 Evergreen Terrace the Bush's Mansion from Season 7, so I'm not basing this on history but on presidents that have appeared on the show.

    Not to be that guy, but also James Madison has also appeared on the show so that makes at least 11. I recently saw the re-run and he had a bigger part than Lincoln ever has. I'd love to see any of the presidents (or Jebadiah for that matter) added to the game.

    Edit: attempt and fail to fix quotes :(
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    I want this guy in the Halloween update
    2ij13lf.jpg
    I always wonder if it should be a skin or a single character.
    It would be a new character. Bart and Hugo aren't the same person, their twins.
  • maavich211
    133 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    There has been 10 Presidential characters featured on The Simpson's, Bush Sr., Carter, Clinton, Washington, Ford, JFK, Lincoln, Nixon, Reagan, and Roosevelt. Plus they could give us 743 Evergreen Terrace the Bush's Mansion from Season 7, so I'm not basing this on history but on presidents that have appeared on the show.

    Not to be that guy, but also James Madison has also appeared on the show so that makes at least 11. I recently saw the re-run and he had a bigger part than Lincoln ever has. I'd love to see any of the president (or jebadiah for that matter) added to the game.

    I missed Madison it wasn't in the reference I checked thanks for the info.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    doh1886 wrote:

    Tasks:

    1 hour Krusty Burger: Enquire about food options
    4 hours: Fight Homer
    8 hours: Write Memoirs
    12 hours: Run from locusts
    24 hours: Try to remove glued on wig

    It would have to be a different time slot. So far they haven't made characters with dual tasks overlap. Homer already has a 4 hour dual task with the Grumple, so it would have to be either 1 hour, or 24 hours unless they are going with the non standard task 2, 6, 10, 16 or 20, or >24. Homer has a dual task with Maude (8 hour) and Witch (12 hour), and Grumple (4 hour), so they can't overlap those 3 times with Homer.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I think Black History month is more appropriate and will honor our history as a nation. White, black or yellow we can all agree that Harriet Tubman would make a great character.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.