EA Forums - Banner

Thanks EA

could you post the email address please?

Replies

• 1Mastiff
    184 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    From the simpsons tapped out forum page, click on back to EA forum index (just below picture of homer) then click on help, select game, then choose which problems you are experiencing, once you go through that you can send them an e mail. I contacted them on Saturday, but once the weekend had passed, ( guessed they don't work weekends) they fixed my game in just over 24 hours.

Hope this helps.
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    They did zilch for me. Graphics are still glitched. Ticket closed. No free donuts. Sent me a link to a "How are we doing?" survey and the link didn't work.
  • jdunn187
    5 posts
    edited February 2014
    My problem was also not resolved. They told me to log out then log back in and all my problems would be fixed. Not too surprising but following those steps did nothing. I re-contacted EA and was told my case was resolved. No free donuts, still missing Kang, and now I have to open a new ticket, very frustrating. And I also found that the "how are we doing" survey link doesn't work. I know they're busy with all the glitched out games, but basically telling me to turn it off and back on again seems like they aren't even trying.
  • drew3rdof3
    104 posts
    edited February 2014
    I am another unhappy paying customer. They closed my "can't visit neighboreenos" ticket by sending me to a thread for an old, unrelated issue. Regardless, congratulations on getting support that comprehended your issue.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.