EA Forums - Banner

Decorations to Boost Consumerism. Pretty please?

Replies

  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Time for a bump. Still loving the Kwik e Kart idea! Would fit right in with the carts we have for food.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    kylstrk wrote:
    image.jpg

    Neuro, I was thinking this Kwik-E-Kart from the finale would be a perfect consumerism decoration

    I remember thinking that when I was watching the episode. It would have been perfect for a Season 25 Yard Sale, but I'm beginning to feel they just threw it together at the last minute last year because the Season Finale episode got pushed back to the next season, and the tie-in they had planned wouldn't work anymore. They're not being very predictable, if that's the case :(
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    kylstrk wrote:
    image.jpg

    Neuro, I was thinking this Kwik-E-Kart from the finale would be a perfect consumerism decoration

    I remember thinking that when I was watching the episode. It would have been perfect for a Season 25 Yard Sale, but I'm beginning to feel they just threw it together at the last minute last year because the Season Finale episode got pushed back to the next season, and the tie-in they had planned wouldn't work anymore. They're not being very predictable, if that's the case :(
    Yeah, there certainly hasn't been any indication of a yard sale.

    (Of course, if it was between that and stonecutters, I'd pick stonecutters!)
  • fabiotatsuo
    58 posts
    edited June 2014
    I think consumerism was my last 5 star. I have brought every free items and then the premium items.

    But only reached the 5 stars with Banana D., Block Store and Johnny Fiestas.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I think consumerism was my last 5 star. I have brought every free items and then the premium items.

    But only reached the 5 stars with Banana D., Block Store and Johnny Fiestas.
    I think Blocko was the only one that contributed to consumerism, but yay for that!


    And good news regarding Obedience: most stonecutter items contribute to it. I was able to put all my extra statues of justice away :)
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    I think consumerism was my last 5 star. I have brought every free items and then the premium items.

    But only reached the 5 stars with Banana D., Block Store and Johnny Fiestas.
    I think Blocko was the only one that contributed to consumerism, but yay for that!


    And good news regarding Obedience: most stonecutter items contribute to it. I was able to put all my extra statues of justice away :)

    if we are lucky the removal update will correct Banana Dictatorship to the proper place as a consumerism building...no reason for it not to be.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    if we are lucky the removal update will correct Banana Dictatorship to the proper place as a consumerism building...no reason for it not to be.
    I think they wanted to give us one of each for consumerism, gluttony, and obedience during easter. (Well, in theory anyway, not everyone got all three buildings.) But yeah, it's silly and I hope they fix it.
  • rotyr
    30 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    The money pool was the item that finally brought me to 5 stars after sitting at 4.5 for so long. I have 2 Kwik-E-Marts and did not want to add any more. It was a pleasant surprise to see the 5 full starts after adding the money pool.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    The money pool is consumerism? Sweet.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    Weird, I've got a five star rating and I don't have a quicky mart farm.

    7bwh7hRl.jpg

  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Weird, I've got a five star rating and I don't have a quicky mart farm.
    I don't have a "farm" either, but I do have a few extra, and I started sinking my limited donuts into shops. (I won't be doing that anymore, because I want to buy the remaining stonecutters instead.) Without spending donuts, a farm is pretty much the only way to go.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Weird, I've got a five star rating and I don't have a quicky mart farm.
    I don't have a "farm" either, but I do have a few extra, and I started sinking my limited donuts into shops. (I won't be doing that anymore, because I want to buy the remaining stonecutters instead.) Without spending donuts, a farm is pretty much the only way to go.

    Well I do have all the donut buildings, but I've only been playing since sept. I stored a lemonade stand and that dropped my 5 star rating.

    Edit: actually, not even that long cuz I wasn't around for thanksgiving. It must have been dec when I started!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • doug_cochr880
    10 posts
    edited June 2014
    I think it is strange that there are no signs advertising Kamp Krusty in springfield or Krustyland. That could be good. Like maybe a tourism centre- a Chamber of commerce?

    I no longer have a zillion kwikemarts, but I was surprised to find that you have to have 2 of them to keep Apu in the game!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I no longer have a zillion kwikemarts, but I was surprised to find that you have to have 2 of them to keep Apu in the game!
    You sure? That sounds like a glitch to me. Try storing Apu, which will store every KEM with him. Then there should be one in your inventory with Apu in front of it. Put out just that one, and it should work fine.
  • doug_cochr880
    10 posts
    edited June 2014
    THANKS! Worked like a charm!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    Something odd; Giuseppe's workshop has a register over it, but did not appear to increase my consumerism. I still drop to 4.5 stars if I store the two KEMs behind the high school. Did something else change?
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Something odd; Giuseppe's workshop has a register over it, but did not appear to increase my consumerism. I still drop to 4.5 stars if I store the two KEMs behind the high school. Did something else change?

    The post on TSTOTopix says that Guiseppe's workshop doesn't affect any of the conform-o-meter categories. Which seems strange to me... maybe they'll fix that in an update? I would love to store some of my 7,000 KEMs!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited July 2014
    jae_bazz wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    Something odd; Giuseppe's workshop has a register over it, but did not appear to increase my consumerism. I still drop to 4.5 stars if I store the two KEMs behind the high school. Did something else change?

    The post on TSTOTopix says that Guiseppe's workshop doesn't affect any of the conform-o-meter categories. Which seems strange to me...
    That might be a first for a building that doesn't have a stack of cash as its icon. Boo :(
  • jennbrown197
    55 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Very helpful. thank you.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Bump for the heck of it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.