EA Forums - Banner

Decorations to Boost Consumerism. Pretty please?

Replies

• fluffling
    516 posts
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    Yes it does 10 points towards Consumerism plus it's cheaper than the try and save and also someone said it gives Ralph a 2hr task
    Do you have it and did you check to make sure the rating dropped without it? Because the stupid billboard also supposedly contributes 10 points to consumerism, but when I bought it and stored one of my KEMs, the rating dropped, and now storing it doesn't do anything to my rating even though I'm just barely at five stars. Feel like I wasted thirty donuts on that stupid thing.
    I was wrong
    I just put it in my inventory and my consumerism dropped by half a star
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    fluffling wrote:
    I just put it in my inventory and my consumerism dropped by half a star
    Woohoo! It's on the "buy" list, then.
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    fluffling wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    bonsol17 wrote:
    Could be that some of the new Easter items will boost consumerism. Surely the Block Store will at least be one.
    Yes, I am pretty stoked for the blocko store. There's also the candy, puppies and fireworks store, which unfortunately is donuts, but cheaper than a lot of premium stores. I'll probably have to get that.
    I'm not sure if CP&F contributes to consumerism, the symbol above it is a wod of cash not a till?
    But it's a store :?

Android's Dungeon also has cash, and it definitely contributes to consumerism. (If I put it in storage my rating drops.) Can anyone confirm whether this is true for candy, puppies and fireworks?

also someone said it gives Ralph a 2hr task

His 2hour task is called "play with puppies" and pays $175 and 40XP
    The task is done in the shop and its makes fireworks go off on top of the shop
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    I can't get on
    Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that :(

No worries I'm getting my tablet repaired and I'll just rush the event at the end if I'm not going to finish
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I was going to wait until easter was over to bump this, but we got a level update today.

Level 40 has raised the consumerism requirement. With the two shops introduced with easter, I was finally up to five stars with only four hidden Kwik e marts. I'm back down to 4.5 now, and pulling my two extra Kwik e marts out of storage did nothing to move it. And of course, there's still not a decoration to compensate.
  • bosmanad
    45 posts
    edited April 2014
    After playing for a full year, I finally got a 5 star rating (Blocko completed a 4.5 for consumerism)

Now level 40 dropped one day later and I'm back to 4.5. Looks like I need more donuts!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    I don't really want to pay 150 sprinklies for Lotto n Liquor. And they obviously raised the requirement by more than one store anyway. Sad face.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    So they must have raised the requirement by 30 points; I needed three KEMs to get it back up. I'm pretty bummed out about it, since I had to replace the one behind spinster city and build another behind the hospital, and I'm not a huge fan of how that looks.

(I also needed a little boost to gluttony. But since there are decos for that, it wasn't a problem.)
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Ah, Fudge! currently boosts consumerism; I was able to store one of my KEMs after building it.
  • deadhero13
    69 posts
    edited May 2014
    Quick question.... is there a way to find your original KeM?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    deadhero13 wrote:
    Yes, but it's kind of a pain in the hindquarters:
    Put Apu in storage. Every KEM in town will be stored with him. When you open your inventory, there will be one KEM separate from the others that will have Apu in front of it. All others will be in the next slot, in a stack.

There are also certain tasks that can only be done there, but I presume that's why you're asking.
  • kylstrk
    423 posts
    edited May 2014
    I still think the shopping cart would be a great idea. A bunch could be in the grocery store parking lot, a few in my Sprawlmart parking lot, and a few other random ones like in front of the poor houses (Cletus, Nelson). It would be perfect!
  • deadhero13
    69 posts
    edited May 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    deadhero13 wrote:
    Put Apu in storage. Every KEM in town will be stored with him. When you open your inventory, there will be one KEM separate from the others that will have Apu in front of it. All others will be in the next slot, in a stack.

There are also certain tasks that can only be done there, but I presume that's why you're asking.
    Thanks neuro, I just want to know which one it is. I'll be doing that in the morn.
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    deadhero13 wrote:

The Quicker Kwik-E-Mart Checker. Instead of tapping the box to put them into storage, tap the $. It will ask you to confirm the sale. If it the sale price is $55, that's the original. The others will sell for much more.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    deadhero13 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    deadhero13 wrote:

Thanks neuro, I just want to know which one it is. I'll be doing that in the morn.
    Do you have Rex Banner? Sending him to stake out the Kwik-e-mart is probably the fastest way to find your original store.
    maxeerg wrote:
    The Quicker Kwik-E-Mart Checker. Instead of tapping the box to put them into storage, tap the $. It will ask you to confirm the sale. If it the sale price is $55, that's the original. The others will sell for much more.
    I think you misunderstood what I said. I didn't say to go through and store all of them, I said to store Apu. He takes all of them with him into storage.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    kylstrk wrote:
    I still think the shopping cart would be a great idea. A bunch could be in the grocery store parking lot, a few in my Sprawlmart parking lot, and a few other random ones like in front of the poor houses (Cletus, Nelson). It would be perfect!
    Yes, I still want shopping carts!
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    I think you misunderstood what I said. I didn't say to go through and store all of them, I said to store Apu. He takes all of them with him into storage.

"An alternate method of discovering which one is the original Kwik-E-Mart" doesn't have the same alliterative ring.
  • kylstrk
    423 posts
    edited May 2014
    image.jpg

Neuro, I was thinking this Kwik-E-Kart from the finale would be a perfect consumerism decoration
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    kylstrk wrote:
    I was thinking this Kwik-E-Kart from the finale would be a perfect consumerism decoration
    Oh heck yeah!
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    kylstrk wrote:
    image.jpg

Neuro, I was thinking this Kwik-E-Kart from the finale would be a perfect consumerism decoration

This looks like a really good idea! Havent seen the episode but this looks like something that could really work!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.