EA Forums - Banner

Faster way to get coins? New idea!!!!

Why try to exploit the game? Jeezus just enjoy the damn game.

Replies

• sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    pE.gif
  • jarci1
    89 posts
    edited December 2012
    Wouldn't you need two accounts or a close friend to pull this off?
  • viva4677
    27 posts
    edited December 2012
    Well if you keep placing your name in the add me threads, theoretically there seems to be countless number of ppl looking for friends. So you can keep swapping friends for new friends and additional coins!
  • jarci1
    89 posts
    edited December 2012
    True. I have 100 people waiting to add me so I guess I could pick up 300 extra coins if I wanted to.
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    viva4677 wrote:
    Has anyone thought about adding level 24 friends with decorated houses collecting the 3 coins instantly and then deleting that person? If one adds another new friend right after they can collect 3 more and delete. Repeating this process instead of waiting the 24 hr period to be able to collect again. Haven't tried this but it was just a thought!

Good idea or bad idea?

I did think about doing that, but ultimately decided it was overkill and a waste of my time.

We've got plenty of time to earn enough coins to buy everything available without using any donuts. No need to go to such extremes and have it done in one week rather than two weeks.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    viva4677 wrote:
    Has anyone thought about adding level 24 friends with decorated houses collecting the 3 coins instantly and then deleting that person? If one adds another new friend right after they can collect 3 more and delete. Repeating this process instead of waiting the 24 hr period to be able to collect again. Haven't tried this but it was just a thought!

Good idea or bad idea?

Seems like an awful lot of work for not that much gain. I also gotta wonder this kind of exploit might not represent a violation of EA's TOS.
  • julesg007
    374 posts
    edited December 2012
    Can understand the theory but you'd spend all day trolling the threads and adding and deleting friends rather than playing the game.

The theme has only just got going and in a few days time I'd say all of your friends will have decorated houses so it won't take that long to collect coins anyway. Last thing you want is a repeat of the Halloween theme when most players collect treats that they could use, me included.

Enjoy the game and the Christmas theme and all the good things will come to he who waits!
  • tkprae
    248 posts
    edited December 2012
    I agree. I would like to enjoy this game and keep my neighbors so long as they play.

I keep thinking back to Halloween and when I didn't have anything to do the last few weeks of it and was just WAITING for it to be over.
  • FBMbmx12
    68 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Worst. Idea. Ever.
  • gaffyh
    22 posts
    edited December 2012
    I just decorated my blue houses, of which I have 74. So in the next 8 hours if the game lets me harvest each one for 5 coins, then 74 x 5 = 450 coins, not to mention the 15 or so white houses and so on.
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Ain't nobody got time for that!
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    gaffyh wrote:
    I just decorated my blue houses, of which I have 74. So in the next 8 hours if the game lets me harvest each one for 5 coins, then 74 x 5 = 450 coins, not to mention the 15 or so white houses and so on.

Prepare to be disappointed.
  • gijoe8897
    146 posts
    edited December 2012
    Nine9Nines wrote:
    gaffyh wrote:

Prepare to be disappointed.

Precisely.
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited December 2012
    Madness, but go ahead.....
  • gaffyh
    22 posts
    edited December 2012
    Damn it
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    gaffyh wrote:
    Damn it

Sorry. :(
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    FBMbmx12 wrote:
    Worst. Idea. Ever.
    Agreed.
    Too much bother.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • bdunlefou
    89 posts
    edited December 2012
    I only do this after i spot a house farm. its not all that hard to earn the coins so why bother?
  • Jordan_ivxx
    129 posts
    edited December 2012
    Takes me a good 2 hours to visit my friends, I have them set up at 2 different times. Spend 1 hour in the morning another at night. I'd rather mess around with my town then spend time adding and removing friends to get coins. Few weeks coins will be worthless anyways.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.