EA Forums - Banner

Sorry Friends :(

Prev1
Sorry to hear about your cat but good luck with the interview

Replies

• LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited February 2014
    I wish you the best of luck with your interview....i've got my fingers crossed for you..
    Sorry to hear about your loss...I grew up in a family with a bunch of animals that were treated just as equally as people, so I understand.
  • Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited February 2014
    Good luck on your interview! Or break a ... pencil, if you're superstitious! (Pencil is ubiquitous enough, no?)
  • wyendn
    310 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    awww sorry to hear about kitty. Always hard to lose a pet. About 10 years ago one my cats was grabbed by a coyote right in front of me. Still find it hard. 13 years gone in two seconds flat. Take the time u need...Best wishes to you and your family.
  • Surfcitygal
    1235 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Losing a family pet is a heartfelt loss. Good luck with the interview!
  • barryriddl474
    4819 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Sorry to hear about your mom's cat. I know that must be difficult. We have always been animal lovers too.
    Best wishes on the interview.
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Thank you everyone! I hope to be back in a few days.

People say it's just an animal, but when you've had them since they were born, lived with them for 14 years and you watch them die, it's hard :(
  • epolng
    298 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Best, best, BEST of luck with the interview. If you can get a job you really want that would be great.

Condolences on the family pet. It is tough to lose a member of the family of the four legged variety.
  • nubbin71
    236 posts
    edited February 2014
    Condolences.

Good luck.

Your absence is duly noted, so no worries about my deleting you or anything. ;)

Let us know how it all turns out!
  • weagle1294705
    291 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I'm very sorry to hear that. Were a crazy cat family, too.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited February 2014
    That's awful news! :( it's very upsetting when you lose pet as they are apart of the family.

Not to worry about visiting. But I'm still glued to ur towns progress tho :mrgreen:

• bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I'm so sorry to hear that, really breaks my heart when people lose their pets..it's tragic when any animal dies so ignore those who say it's just an animal, you have our support!

Sending good luck your way for your interview!
  • CookieKwan1
    962 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    It's always so heart wrenching to lose a pet, that's awful, sorry to hear it, my heart goes out to your family.

Hope the interview goes well!!!!

I wouldn't delete you, your town is one of the best, like Undaunted I'm hooked on it.
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Sorry to hear about your cat & good luck with the job interview.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited February 2014
    Seriously don't worry about it, you're a great neighbour. 'Real life' is way more important. Hope it all sorts itself out
  • spidergirl79
    499 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    So sorry about your cat! As a cat lover/owner myself, I know that pain all too well! Hang in there!
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited February 2014
    Sorry about your cat :cry:
  • nascarchamp0
    1017 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I was deeply saddened to hear of your loss.

Words, however kind, can't mend your heartache, but those who care and share your loss wish you comfort.

Take all the time you need.

Best of luck with your job interview. I'm cheering for you.

• jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    No worries! We all have lives outside this game.....I'd only be. Upset if it had been a month :lol:

Sorry about your cat and best of luck with the interview
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited February 2014
    So sorry about your cat :( we treat our pets like humans in my house, so I understand how close you can be with them. Ill keep visiting you :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited February 2014
    So sorry about your car :( we treat our pets like humans in my house, so I understand how close you can be with them. Ill keep visiting you :)
    You have a pet car!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!