Is it lame to think

It wasn't worth the effort

Replies

• Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited February 2014
    doh1886 wrote:
    You mean it actually happens? Well, great. Now I have to go and do it.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    Aennilya wrote:
    doh1886 wrote:
    You mean it actually happens? Well, great. Now I have to go and do it.

Nope, you don't see them. Maybe they're making out inside :lol:
  • Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited February 2014
    Oh, well then. No need to do it right away. :D

Edit: I can tend to make one reply too many, i.e. completely useless ... like this one. If this post disappears I won't be sad. :)
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts
    edited February 2014
    doh1886 wrote:

Yeah, I haven't earned it yet, but wasn't looking forward to it that much anyway. I wish there was a little more new content for free than this. For players that played last year, Howard's Flower's and Sir Puts A lots came out then, and were nice additions. Madame Chao's and Mindy plus the tunnel of Love I guess are their equivalent this year.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    bradyc79 wrote:
    doh1886 wrote:

Yeah, I haven't earned it yet, but wasn't looking forward to it that much anyway. I wish there was a little more new content for free than this. For players that played last year, Howard's Flower's and Sir Puts A lots came out then, and were nice additions. Madame Chao's and Mindy plus the tunnel of Love I guess are their equivalent this year.

I hate krappyland anyway. Totally worthless prize
  • Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited February 2014
    bradyc79 wrote:
    doh1886 wrote:

There are lies and rumors that something more will come on Valentine's Day (tomorrow).
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    Aennilya wrote:
    bradyc79 wrote:
    doh1886 wrote:

There are lies and rumors that something more will come on Valentine's Day (tomorrow).

That could be cool.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited February 2014
    bren1960 wrote:

I hate krappyland anyway. Totally worthless prize

Oooh, nice description of KL there, I might just have to nick that saying from now on :lol:

I'm trying to revitalise my interest in it, but now I've heard you don't see Marge and Homer on the ride I'm losing interest again. Oh well :lol:
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    doh1886 wrote:
    I don't even care about the wheel and this event. I haven't been trying at all. The prize for completing the wheel sucks, and so does the wheel. I'll never like the wheel after the Christmas event.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    doh1886 wrote:
    I don't even care about the wheel and this event. I haven't been trying at all. The prize for completing the wheel sucks, and so does the wheel. I'll never like the wheel after the Christmas event.

Ok, interesting you bother to post lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!