EA Forums - Banner

I see this screen way too many times.

I had one neighbors that I could not visit without crashing my game. Not sure why that was the only town that would crash my game, but I suspect it was because they had a fairly large house farming going on.

Replies

• Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited February 2014
    I had one neighbors that I could not visit without crashing my game. Not sure why that was the only town that would crash my game, but I suspect it was because they had a fairly large house farming going on.
    I have some neighbors who are locked out of their games because of EA technical issues - for over a month, now. I miss them.
  • M4rkEv4ns
    188 posts
    edited February 2014
    On my iPad mini hardly ever get this screen but on my Nexus7 I get this screen 3 or 4 times with each visit :(
  • redwings19746
    105 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Aennilya wrote:
    I have some neighbors who are locked out of their games because of EA technical issues - for over a month, now. I miss them.

I have some neighbors that are locked out too, hopefully that gets fixed soon.
  • thejazzdiva
    220 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I dont get that message on my Galaxy Tab 10 or my iPad. I just get kicked out of the game for certain neighbors. Usually it is not the same on each platform, but I suspect it may be attributed to a hacked device, or that they have not updated their OS and/or game.
  • Parallaxium
    40 posts
    edited February 2014
    technical-difficulties.png
  • M4rkEv4ns
    188 posts
    edited February 2014
    I would rather get this message. :)
  • Parallaxium
    40 posts
    edited February 2014
    M4rkEv4ns wrote:
    I would rather get this message. :)

Yeah!
    At least after every 2nd crash/disconnect.
    Gets me everytime! :lol:
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I've been getting that screen a bit (got a Nexus tablet for early V-day, my man is awesome) but I definitely don't have to sign in every time, don't know what that's about.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!