Replies

• M4rkEv4ns
    188 posts
    edited February 2014
    Was really hoping for the Maple Store.
  • ayyezajac
    138 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Huh? The more I read this thread, the more I can't believe how many are actually unhappy. Let's consider: EA chose to gift (yes, "GIFT") us the only item on the wheel with less than a 10% chance of winning. An item that has a hefty multiplier. An item with a multiplier equivalent to items costing FORTY DONUTS. An item small enough to hide easily in a gazillion places if we don't like what it looks like.

Forty donuts. They gave us the multiplier equal to forty donuts. And there are people who don't think that's an awesome gift.

Huh?
    It's been almost two years since this game started, I am pretty sure people have too much money to give a rats behind to care about a multiplier.
    Also if it's equal to forty donuts, why not give everyone forty donuts?

This. +1
  • mamalettejen
    206 posts
    edited February 2014
    Entitlement issues :roll:

Thank you EA for my FREE premium item.
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited February 2014

This item was never premium!
  • jtamin
    34 posts
    edited February 2014
    M4rkEv4ns wrote:

That pink tower restaurant would have been nice too :)
  • ayyezajac
    138 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    M4rkEv4ns wrote:

In that case, I have some land in Hawaii to sell you. :roll:
  • mamalettejen
    206 posts
    edited February 2014

Item has multiplier and will cost donuts at some point. Definitely premium for the freemium players. :D
  • ayyezajac
    138 posts Member
    edited February 2014

Item has multiplier and will cost donuts at some point. Definitely premium for the freemium players. :D

The item is given for free on the wheel. Not premium no matter who you are.
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I had to come here to see what the gift was because I already have multiples of the unwanted items from the wheel.

So now I have six trains. Yay. Super special, especially since they're a repeat item from last year. Nice of them to get my hopes up with their special "check your inventory" message. Sorry for the negativity but jeez. Didn't appreciate the donut tease either. What are all the programmers angry, bitter trolls that are alone on Valentine's day? I can hardly wait for my *. Patrick's nothing special.

Who is angry and bitter ? :mrgreen:

Come on guys, not able to accept a FREE gift without whining ?
    I love the train, and thank EA for providing a 2.25% multiplier in my town. :)
    Sorry, but I have five effing trains now. EA should give everyone a item they don't have on the wheel!

As I can read it, many people on this thread did not have the train, and this GIFT helped them to finish the wheel. I am happy for them too. I know one thing ... EA does not personalize gifts... not to date anyway :mrgreen:
  • joeythelemur714
    178 posts
    edited February 2014
    baddazoner wrote:
    baddazoner wrote:
    gift should of been better doughnuts or maybe even 5+ rosebushes or something.

think about it many people didn't clear the Christmas wheel and where not given a free item from it why now? people might of spent money on this wheel as well

i didn't clear the wheel at Christmas, and I have no complaints. Stop speaking for me.

i couldn't care less who cleared it or not but it was a complaint i saw around that time with people saying they would be angry if they just handed out the item at the end because they spent money on the wheel.. who knows if someone actually used donuts to get more hearts to get the train.

After the Christmas wheel whining, I'm not sure many have spent any donuts on hearts to clear the VD wheel. If they did, they have no one to complain to but themselves.
  • wickedlittle
    89 posts
    edited February 2014
    Who is angry and bitter ? :mrgreen:

Come on guys, not able to accept a FREE gift without whining ?
    I love the train, and thank EA for providing a 2.25% multiplier in my town. :)

My problem was mostly the presentation, done with a little dig at us wanting donuts, like we're scumbags for being hopeful that an event or holiday might yield some pittance. Their meta jabs at players are getting old.
  • joeythelemur714
    178 posts
    edited February 2014
    ayyezajac wrote:

The item is given for free on the wheel. Not premium no matter who you are.

I have several from last year and while they were not premium, I'm glad to get the multiplier this year.

To your point, is Barney premium? He definitely is today, but I got him for nothing back when he wasn't. The point is that if the multiplier stays in place past the VD event (a big "if"), then it most definitely could be considered a premium item because it'll cost donuts later. Get them for free while you can!
  • Surfcitygal
    1235 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    A unique decoration similar to the community prizes would have been nice. I'm still trying to clear the wheel.
  • tiifanyart
    82 posts
    edited February 2014
    I love the choo choo train :D
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    :lol: It was all I had left on the wheel, so now I don't have to keep spinning. Happy Valentines EA.
  • mattstreetnz
    10 posts
    edited February 2014
    I think the train was real Lazy. For a gift, all they did was have some speech bubbles and an item that most will have, or will get before valentines is over. (Yes I have plenty from last year)
    I mean why not give something that everyone will enjoy (like an extra big bunch of heat balloons). Again, Lazy EA.
  • dmariet16
    189 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Personally I was expecting the cozy hammock to be surprise gift. The train cleared the wheel for me so its cool.
  • supasolly
    28 posts
    edited February 2014
    Oh a free train I got last year. I think I have like 3 of these now.
  • Fettster777
    510 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Already have three trains and over 60 pink fence pieces and yet no fountain. Vday gift and event officially craptacular in my opinion. There's some wonderful sour grapes for valentines!

Same, the fountain eludes me.
  • frankenjacko
    237 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    :lol: at first I thought the gift was tunnel of love. I wonder how long that was chilling in my inventory?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!