EA Forums - Banner

Pop quiz. You have 90 donuts. What do you do?

Prev1
Dr. Nick

Replies

• dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited February 2014
    When i was a freemium player my goal was to get the Aztec Theatre, which after ages saving donuts, purchased. It's personal preference really what you choose to get, but i agree, Dr Nick is also a great character to get :)
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Shoot the hostage?
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited February 2014
    moleman simply for the football in the groin animation and pile of crap car

though dr nick is pretty good as is the rich texan
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited February 2014
    Sorry but EA is to selfish to give me enough donuts to have 90 donuts on Valentines.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Frankly, if you're patient enough to wait for another 30 donuts (I certainly would NOT be patient enough!), I think I'd hold of for the film set. It comes with McBain (skin for Wolfcastle), who has three outdoor tasks ... Two of which are among the best in the game ( 8 hour task to fight commie/****, and 24 hour task to fight climactic battle) and the third (12 hour task to go undercover) is very good as well.

If you are tired of waiting, others are here to guide you.

(I'd never have been patient enough to earn even NINETY donuts, let alone 120. Congrats on doing that!)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited February 2014
    I'd hold of for the film set. It comes with McBain (skin for Wolfcastle), who has three outdoor tasks ... Two of which are among the best in the game ( 8 hour task to fight commie/****, and 24 hour task to fight climactic battle) and the third (12 hour task to go undercover) is very good as well.

Now you have just given me a dilema... do i get that, or do i wait, get the extra donuts i need, and get Duff Brewery
  • monkeyhandsL
    47 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I was thinking about getting Shauna, no good then?
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I was thinking about getting. Shauna, no good then?

from what i heard people say about her i would say no
    i personally do not have her so i cant say either way but i would much rather a character that is more frequent to the show anyways
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited February 2014

I thought about her, but from reading a few negative posts on here i have been put off getting her
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:

from what i heard people say about her i would say no
    i personally do not have her so i cant say either way but i would much rather a character that is more frequent to the show anyways

Shauna only if:
    1. You don't use 1 or 4 hour tasks - she has neither
    2. You want a character that most people don't have
    3. Have donuts to spend
    4. Completionist

She isn't voiced, the storyline is decent. Probably not worth it to most.

For the other options, Dr. Nick is much better for tasks and involvement. I would say that Duffman is even better.
  • 4junk3000
    5552 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    whoa there, freemium! you can't just spend those donuts on an ordinary day of the year!

i recommend holding them 'til another "Gil Deal" to get the max value per donut!

i have 52 - i've been saving for Barney since i got his Plow King suit. Only 198 to go. Maybe by next Xmas...*sigh*
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    If I had only 90 donuts ... I'd buy some more
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    Since you got SVT you should get the Aztec Theatre it unlocks a 4 hour task for him, a 3 hour for Bart and a six hour for Comic Book Guy
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    Since you got SVT you should get the Aztec Theatre it unlocks a 4 hour task for him, a 3 hour for Bart and a six hour for Comic Book Guy

That is a nice looking building but personally i know i would prefer a new character over a new building
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited February 2014
    4junk3000 wrote:
    i've been saving for Barney since i got his Plow King suit. Only 198 to go. Maybe by next Xmas...*sigh*

As much as i like Barney and want him in my game, i'm not paying 250 donuts for him, there are several premium items (even as a premium player now) i won't buy due to the cost :cry:
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Shoot the hostage?

It's like Speed 2, only with a bus instead of a boat!
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited February 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

^^^ This ^^^

It's one of the main reasons Aztec Theater was the premium item i wanted with the donuts i'd saved up :)
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    drosax1 wrote:

The only decent one is CBG. 3 hour is barely more than the 4 hour, plus has a weird time. I used it a lot until CBG went to Krustyland. He hasn't really left there.
  • monkeyhandsL
    47 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Will hold off on Shauna then. I do tend to stick to 1-4hr tasks and prefer better storylines :)
  • monkeyhandsL
    47 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:
    i've been saving for Barney since i got his Plow King suit. Only 198 to go. Maybe by next Xmas...*sigh*

As much as i like Barney and want him in my game, i'm not paying 250 donuts for him, there are several premium items (even as a premium player now) i won't buy due to the cost :cry:

Yes, I agree. I purchased my first premium character today (Brandine) as it was listed under limited time, that's why I was debating Shauna too. I actually purchased Lumpy as well, ages ago mind you, but I can't remember if I brought him or he was a reward? Thats how long it's been :oops:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.