EA Forums - Banner

So what movies are you wanting to see this year?

Prev1
The Lego movie :mrgreen:


Just seen the blooper clip on YouTube very funny :mrgreen:

Replies

  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited February 2014
    davo180 wrote:
    The Lego movie :mrgreen:


    Just seen the blooper clip on YouTube very funny :mrgreen:
    My little brother wants to see it too.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Robocop
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    davo180 wrote:
    The Lego movie :mrgreen:


    Just seen the blooper clip on YouTube very funny :mrgreen:
    My little brother wants to see it too.


    Looks funny :lol:
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited February 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Robocop
    When is it out?
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Kevin Hart's new movie looks hilarious! I think it's called Ride Along.. It's out sometime this month :mrgreen:
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Robocop
    When is it out?

    Well here in Canada it came out 2 days ago.

    I just feel this movie deserves to be made over with modern special effects.
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    Kevin Hart's new movie looks hilarious! I think it's called Ride Along.. It's out sometime this month :mrgreen:


    Yea that also looks funny :mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Robocop

    I don't think this will hold up to the original but what is for certain it will be far better than the other to coop rubbish :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Robocop

    I don't think this will hold up to the original but what is for certain it will be far better than the other to coop rubbish :lol:

    Probably right but the original movie/story would have been so much better if it just came out because of the better special effects
  • Jehsiickuh
    171 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    The Guardians of The Galaxy trailer that just came out is lookin pretty sweet. would love to see that :)
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Don't judge but I'm really looking forward to rio 2 lol!
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Robocop

    I don't think this will hold up to the original but what is for certain it will be far better than the other to coop rubbish :lol:

    Probably right but the original movie/story would have been so much better if it just came out because of the better special effects

    From the trailer I saw, seems like there trying to stick to the original story line as much as possible. I had an argument with a work friend the other day. He swore they only made one robocop movie, once I prooves him wrong, that they made 3 all together, I Wiki'd the third robocop movie, what a flop, took 22 mill to make back in 92 or 93 and only made 10 and a half mill back. Not good, big loss there.
  • CookieKwan1
    962 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    bee88161 wrote:
    Don't judge but I'm really looking forward to rio 2 lol!

    Haha how cute are you! I love that! The first one did make me laugh a lot, my niece likes me to take her to the cinema so I'm sure I will end up watching the second one as well

  • roperlego859
    488 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I already saw the Lego Movie, it was awesome.
    I want to see Days of Future Past, it comes out on my birthday.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    emmcee1 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Robocop

    I don't think this will hold up to the original but what is for certain it will be far better than the other to coop rubbish :lol:

    Probably right but the original movie/story would have been so much better if it just came out because of the better special effects

    From the trailer I saw, seems like there trying to stick to the original story line as much as possible. I had an argument with a work friend the other day. He swore they only made one robocop movie, once I prooves him wrong, that they made 3 all together, I Wiki'd the third robocop movie, what a flop, took 22 mill to make back in 92 or 93 and only made 10 and a half mill back. Not good, big loss there.

    I knew there was robocop and robocop 2 but i didn't know about robocop 3 and i don't know if i ever seen it. i know i loved robocop when i was a kid. i remember have a robocop action figure at one time.
  • cherrysweatr
    243 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I'm really looking forward to Maleficent - she is my favorite Disney villain and it's my favorite Disney movie.

    Other than that, the last Hobbit movie and Mocking Jay pt. 1 at the end of the year.
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Jehsiickuh wrote:
    The Guardians of The Galaxy trailer that just came out is lookin pretty sweet. would love to see that :)
    This and Spider-man 2
  • Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Just saw monuments men- good movie. Who doesn't like a good "**** sucked" movie?!
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • betha75
    157 posts
    edited February 2014
    also looking forward to amazing spider-man 2, partially because they filmed scenes in my city and i want to see if anything looks familiar after the cgi wizards get to it.
  • Kozzi59
    1398 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Unsure whether it'll get anywhere near the heights of the original, but Wolf Creek 2.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!