EA Forums - Banner

So what movies are you wanting to see this year?

2Next

Replies

• bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    bee88161 wrote:
    Don't judge but I'm really looking forward to rio 2 lol!

Haha how cute are you! I love that! The first one did make me laugh a lot, my niece likes me to take her to the cinema so I'm sure I will end up watching the second one as well

Haha it was a really good movie wasn't it, such a feel good story. My friend and I just watched it one night when we were bored and it's been our movie ever since, we sing the songs and quote it lol so I was so excited when he messaged me telling me the 2nd one is coming out in 3D!
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Trailer Park Boys 3: Don't Legalize It
  • various121
    109 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I'm lookin' forward to Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm impressed with the extent that Marvel is expanding their universe to a larger audience.
  • xxx_MCBAIN_xxx
    146 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Just saw the trailer for A Million Ways To Die In The West
    Looks hilarious :D

Oh...and Ronin
    Also Godzilla
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Robocop

I don't think this will hold up to the original but what is for certain it will be far better than the other to coop rubbish :lol:

Probably right but the original movie/story would have been so much better if it just came out because of the better special effects

From the trailer I saw, seems like there trying to stick to the original story line as much as possible. I had an argument with a work friend the other day. He swore they only made one robocop movie, once I prooves him wrong, that they made 3 all together, I Wiki'd the third robocop movie, what a flop, took 22 mill to make back in 92 or 93 and only made 10 and a half mill back. Not good, big loss there.

I knew there was robocop and robocop 2 but i didn't know about robocop 3 and i don't know if i ever seen it. i know i loved robocop when i was a kid. i remember have a robocop action figure at one time.

The original Robocop was the Nuts back in the day still one of my fav films for sure :)

"Can ya Fly Bobby!!!"
    :lol:

@Maxx You had an action figure?? I didnt even know they did that lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited February 2014
    I'm really looking forward to Maleficent - she is my favorite Disney villain and it's my favorite Disney movie.

Other than that, the last Hobbit movie and Mocking Jay pt. 1 at the end of the year.
    I am not really looking forward to Mocking Jay pt 1 because I found the third book really boring when I read it.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Robocop

I don't think this will hold up to the original but what is for certain it will be far better than the other to coop rubbish :lol:

Probably right but the original movie/story would have been so much better if it just came out because of the better special effects

From the trailer I saw, seems like there trying to stick to the original story line as much as possible. I had an argument with a work friend the other day. He swore they only made one robocop movie, once I prooves him wrong, that they made 3 all together, I Wiki'd the third robocop movie, what a flop, took 22 mill to make back in 92 or 93 and only made 10 and a half mill back. Not good, big loss there.

I knew there was robocop and robocop 2 but i didn't know about robocop 3 and i don't know if i ever seen it. i know i loved robocop when i was a kid. i remember have a robocop action figure at one time.

The original Robocop was the Nuts back in the day still one of my fav films for sure :)

"Can ya Fly Bobby!!!"
    :lol:

@Maxx You had an action figure?? I didnt even know they did that lol

i don't know if this was the one i had or not but i know i had one

can you believe the packaging says "Ages 17 & up"
    JUNnthF.jpg
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited February 2014
    Im looking forward to Mocking jay, the new Death Note Movie, and the Attack On Titan Movie. Although the death note movie is probably not coming out until 2015 and the attack on titan movie might not even be coming out outside of Japan...
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:

JUNnthF.jpg

Thats wicked! So didnt know they made that :shock: It actually looks really good :)

Ages 17 & Up on the packaging is crazy! Did it speak? or was it just a figure?
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

JUNnthF.jpg

Thats wicked! So didnt know they made that :shock: It actually looks really good :)

Ages 17 & Up on the packaging is crazy! Did it speak? or was it just a figure?

I don't remember it speaking. it was just a figure.
    I know i was definitely younger than 17 when i had that toy.
    Maybe it had that rating because that's what the movie was.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:

Maybe, still an awesome figure to have owned tho :thumbup: I like the fact the gun holster is there as well :)
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

Maybe, still an awesome figure to have owned tho :thumbup: I like the fact the gun holster is there as well :)

yea but i probably lost the gun.
    i wish i didn't destroy all my toys as i got older.
    i used all my figures for target practice.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

yea but i probably lost the gun.
    i wish i didn't destroy all my toys as i got older.
    i used all my figures for target practice.

Wait!! It came with the gun as well?? Now i really want one lol

I did the same with my old Transformers like Prime so wish i hadnt of played with that and broke it :( It actually worth quite a bit of money now if it was mint
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited February 2014
    i seen the Gravity few days ago....
    AWESOME SF effects but whole film was a bit disappointing...

Lego Movie and new Spiderman maybe... i will wait for robocop to be on SKY...
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2014
    simbass7 wrote:
    i seen the Gravity few days ago....
    AWESOME SF effects but whole film was a bit disappointing...

Lego Movie and new Spiderman maybe... i will wait for robocop to be on SKY...

I was going to watch Gravity on the film app "hot movies" which allows you to watch films new & Old for free, but after you saying it was disappointing i think i may wait lol I'm not bothered by Robocop either as i really dont think it will be able to touch the original although i grew up watching that film, when i 1st saw it i was far too young to watch it, it became one of my fav films of all time :)

My kids want to see the lego movie so guess I'll have to go see that at some point oh no (sarcasm) Looking forward to the 2nd spiderman trailer looks awesome
  • RobbieGrs
    328 posts
    edited February 2014
    The new 300 rise of an empire !
    As it isn't out yet here in Belgium !
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I'm looking forward to seeing Divergent. (& the Lego Movie. I should probably get on that one before it leaves theatres, eh?)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!