EA Forums - Banner

no Barney Bowl-o-rama???

Prev1
I'm sure they will add it in a future update. This game is going to blow up once is released again.

Replies

  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited August 2012
    this game is already amazing I would LOVE EA if they keep updating it with more content. Btw what do you mean once released again? aint it? I just downloaded it last friday in App store in the top 25 free games.
  • magpie187
    43 posts
    edited August 2012
    It's not out here in USA. I know it's out in Canada and a few other countries.
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited August 2012
    woah,lucky me :P cause otherwise I would maybe have skipped this addicting game hah. First game I ever dl for my iphone I even went and purchased a rooter to get access to wi-fi
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited January 2013
    I don't always bump threads. But when I do, it's from Page 327.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    rs876 wrote:
    I don't always bump threads. But when I do, it's from Page 327.

    You jerk off!
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    How things have changed.
  • HWolff
    98 posts
    edited January 2013
    Wait...I have it, and usually have Barney passed out in front of it. Did someone say there's different versions of the game in different countries?
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited January 2013
    HWolff wrote:
    Wait...I have it, and usually have Barney passed out in front of it. Did someone say there's different versions of the game in different countries?

    Did you read the original post? This thread is from August. I bumped it all the way from page 327.
  • HWolff
    98 posts
    edited January 2013
    Waaaaaaat? Pardon me, I was too busy watching your educational video on building bridges to notice.
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited January 2013
    HWolff wrote:
    Waaaaaaat? Pardon me, I was too busy watching your educational video on building bridges to notice.

    Don't get mad at me because you made the dumb comment on here.
  • HWolff
    98 posts
    edited January 2013
    Dude if you are going to get **** over my comment to you, then you need to go crawl back under the sensitive rock where you came from.
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited January 2013
    HWolff wrote:
    Dude if you are going to get **** over my comment to you, then you need to go crawl back under the sensitive rock where you came from.

    Huh?
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    The only thing worse than a repeat topic when another topic exists on the first page of the forums is a necro'd topic from months or years back. On other forums I go to doing that would get you reported because nine times out of ten it's against the rules of the forums to do that.
  • ThomasK323
    548 posts
    edited January 2013
    I got the Bowl-a-Rama. It was part of the Christmas update.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Chibihalo wrote:
    The only thing worse than a repeat topic when another topic exists on the first page of the forums is a necro'd topic from months or years back. On other forums I go to doing that would get you reported because nine times out of ten it's against the rules of the forums to do that.

    What? How on earth could that be against the rules? I think it is fun to see old threads and how things have changed... Or not.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    Chibihalo wrote:
    The only thing worse than a repeat topic when another topic exists on the first page of the forums is a necro'd topic from months or years back. On other forums I go to doing that would get you reported because nine times out of ten it's against the rules of the forums to do that.

    What? How on earth could that be against the rules? I think it is fun to see old threads and how things have changed... Or not.

    Tis true my lady. Several other forums I am on have that rule.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Chibihalo wrote:
    The only thing worse than a repeat topic when another topic exists on the first page of the forums is a necro'd topic from months or years back. On other forums I go to doing that would get you reported because nine times out of ten it's against the rules of the forums to do that.

    Sorry did you say other forums I go to? Other forums? Who are these other forums? We're not enough for you? We're not clever or funny enough for you? Are these 'other forums' better in bed than we are?
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    Chibihalo wrote:
    The only thing worse than a repeat topic when another topic exists on the first page of the forums is a necro'd topic from months or years back. On other forums I go to doing that would get you reported because nine times out of ten it's against the rules of the forums to do that.

    What? How on earth could that be against the rules? I think it is fun to see old threads and how things have changed... Or not.

    Tis true my lady. Several other forums I am on have that rule.

    *mind blown*
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Those are some silly rules.
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited January 2013
    HWolff wrote:
    Dude if you are going to get **** over my comment to you, then you need to go crawl back under the sensitive rock where you came from.

    And sleep...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.