EA Forums - Banner

Spin Tips?

I spin diagonly. Try that.

Replies

• KayneMatrix
    161 posts
    edited February 2014
    you me slashing across the wheel in a diagonal manner?
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    It doesnt matter how you spin it. But try wearing lucky pants assuming you have some ;)
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited February 2014
    My tip is to HOPE!
  • jdirk10118799
    92 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I have a lot more than 3 of the damn things I was able to get everything but not before getting 10 of everything I don't want or already had and go figure you can't sell it this * is getting old
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    As I said on another thread, the key to the wheel is to spin the middle side topwise.

Or just realize that a random number generator is very simple to program and that is what is running the wheel, so there is no way to "outsmart" it to make the wheel land where you want. Keep spinning and you'll get there.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • KayneMatrix
    161 posts
    edited February 2014
    teo47 wrote:
    As I said on another thread, the key to the wheel is to spin the middle side topwise.

Or just realize that a random number generator is very simple to program and that is what is running the wheel, so there is no way to "outsmart" it to make the wheel land where you want. Keep spinning and you'll get there.

I could accept it being random if when i landed on the final prize the damn thing didn't give me another prize instead of the one i landed on
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    It's because you're watching the wheel spin. You have to look away like you don't care what happens. I do this and I get a gazebo every time. Works like a charm.
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited February 2014
    It's because you're watching the wheel spin. You have to look away like you don't care what happens. I do this and I get a gazebo every time. Works like a charm.

All i need is a gazebo to finish the wheel. Got 3 trains, 4 birdbaths, 2 pink fountains, 3 ponds, a load of benches and fences....
    i just need one measly gazebo, and i can put this wheel nightmare behind me.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.