edited February 2014
    Funchal13 wrote:
    Grind! Grind away!

Will give pink gazebos in echange for pink benches. Anyone interested? :D
    I wish
  • laurianric18
    224 posts
    edited February 2014
    I know that they have multipliers, but I'd happily trade in all five of my ugly trains and throw in three pink fountains and two or three gazebos to boot....for almost anything else. :?
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I have my inventory full of un-usable Valentine decorations - what can you do with multiple pepto bismol fountains, pink gazebos and shortage of benches and lamps.

I want to be able to sell some, but the game won't allow it. Argh!!!
    I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • milkaholic991
    64 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Other than having a designated pepto park with the new restaurant, I have random pink things half hiding behind things like trees and bigger buildings or in the yards of the houses. They should do a donut wheel to end it. Options of 1, 2, 3 or no donuts to land on. You still give 200 hearts to spin. At least send this vday off with a bang!
  • Neenner
    32 posts
    edited February 2014
    Pepto....nice one

Lol
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    It looks like we might get a Heart Grinder tomorrow, and I wonder what do we get when we grind the hearts, money? the possibility to sell or exchange pink Valentine decorations?
    We'll know by this time tomorrow, I hope.

tstoforum
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    What I would exchange would be the gazebos and the fountains, these two items are too big, and I have lots of them, but I love the balloons and the fences. Hoping that tomorrow, there will be a way to exchange these items.
  • slacker001
    97 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I'd just be happy seeing anything that would help get rid of some of these items. Maybe we could have an option like with every 200 hearts we could either trade one of our fountains for fences or whatever item you are wanting, or you could trade the item for 3 donuts.
  • shawn59736
    540 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I just quit spinning the wheel after accumulating 8 pink bird baths. I now have 2000 hearts. Hope/wish I can at least exchange them for $.
  • betha75
    157 posts
    edited February 2014
    it would be lovely to trade some of these fountains, even for some other decoration like lamp posts if not money.
  • SUM1HATED
    242 posts
    edited February 2014
    If it only gives you money I'd rather spin the wheel to try and get trains for the 2,75 multiplier.
  • cripnite
    382 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Maybe an exchange program so if you have 5 valentine gazebos or benches you could trade them for what you actually want or need.
  • amauthe8
    370 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    Zozobras wrote:
    It looks like we might get a Heart Grinder tomorrow, and I wonder what do we get when we grind the hearts, money? the possibility to sell or exchange pink Valentine decorations?

???

What makes you think tomorrow? Source?
  • cherrysweatr
    243 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    amauthe8 wrote:
    Zozobras wrote:

???

What makes you think tomorrow? Source?

Someone did slip and posted on FB yesterday about it being a last chance to spin or use the heart grinder, so I'm sure it's impending. It wasn't up for very long, I did see it around 5:45pm est.
  • Giovanni0426
    6 posts
    edited February 2014
    I have 8 pink gazebos....8.
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I have 8 pink gazebos, 7 Pepto-Bismol fountains, fences galore, but only 3 lamps. Ah, and plenty of trains, ponds and bird baths, can't not sell them either, and so they are in storage keeping company to my extra SVJ ... Argh

Ready for a new level, a new update....Anything!! Snowing outside doesn't help either.
    tstoforum
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Zozobras wrote:
    Would welcome this feature again. Hearts for $, like last year or exchange of items, like: 4 fences for a lamp or 2 birdbaths for a fountain. The offerings of the wheel of stupidity don't help with decorating "needs"

How do you integrate in your town 6 pepto bismol fountains?........ :roll:

Help!

I need cash like I need another pond. All items successfully integrated. And I've only spun one train. :roll:
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    SUM1HATED wrote:
    If it only gives you money I'd rather spin the wheel to try and get trains for the 2,75 multiplier.

I stopped spinning I'll probably use up my spins at the last minute and the train has a 2.25 multiplier
  • jwvfilms
    215 posts
    edited February 2014
    birdbaths for trains.. oh I wish

I have like 20 of everything, and the only ones I hate are birdbath and gazebo (although I have 1 gazebo in use). I refrain using birdbaths they are ugly as heyell
  • MayorMcChees
    11 posts
    edited February 2014
    I still need a birdbath
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!