EA Forums - Banner

Started new corn

1VolMan wrote:
Who knows if it will will be harvested in 90 days or not, your guess is as good as mine. I figure (hope) if the farm is needed earlier for a new theme, EA will speed up the crop again.
In my honest opinion about your post, I really don't give **** about your corn.

Replies

• 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited February 2014
    I'm still planting Rose Bushes for the 50 hearts per day and partly hoping EA converts back to the old format.
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited February 2014
    I'm waiting til the vday event ends, for now I'm growing as many rose bushes as possible! Lol
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    1VolMan wrote:
    Who knows if it will will be harvested in 90 days or not, your guess is as good as mine. I figure (hope) if the farm is needed earlier for a new theme, EA will speed up the crop again.

What a useless/worthless reply.
  • 1VolMan
    210 posts
    edited February 2014
    bren1960 wrote:
    1VolMan wrote:

He has a point. It was a weak thread because I didn't have anything to complain about. Next time I'll try, "EA BETTER NOT MESS WITH MA CORN AGAIN!!" and hopefully I'll get some e-cred.
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited February 2014
    1VolMan wrote:
    bren1960 wrote:
    1VolMan wrote:

He has a point. It was a weak thread because I didn't have anything to complain about. Next time I'll try, "EA BETTER NOT MESS WITH MA CORN AGAIN!!" and hopefully I'll get some e-cred.
    Much better :lol:
  • dmullen75
    89 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    If the 'glitch' is gone then it's not worth growing corn for me. I was 1 week away from my corn being ready before the update but I still have my tile handshake active so if it works I'll probably try it again.
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I was growing corn before Valentine's. I too am waiting until Valentine's ends. While I don't love having a ton of the heart ponds or trains, I do like the multiplier, so I'm planting a lot of roses. 4 days of roses= 1 spin, so they add up quickly with all the cards I tap.

I got Brandine and she's on the 90-day task. If we can't stack things when it ends, I'm not sure if I will love having two things out of commission for months. Money-wise, it's not worth it. If the stacking's gone, I'll still probably do it some day just out of curiosity, but maybe when Brandine is done birthing those Spucklers.
  • ayyezajac
    138 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Just started my new batch of corn a few days ago as well.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    1VolMan wrote:
    bren1960 wrote:
    1VolMan wrote:

Lol, ok
  • debfrancoeur
    28 posts
    edited February 2014
    I'm trying corn again, what the heck! Tired of rose bushes, and spinning for pink fountains that I prolly won't use and can't sell. Was fun, but I'm ready to get back to normal, maybe work on Krustyland a bit!!
  • 1VolMan
    210 posts
    edited February 2014
    I'm trying corn again, what the heck! Tired of rose bushes, and spinning for pink fountains that I prolly won't use and can't sell. Was fun, but I'm ready to get back to normal, maybe work on Krustyland a bit!!

I'm working on KL too. I have 5 stars, but still have a lot of land to purchase.
  • Zomboy716
    447 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    1VolMan wrote:

I dont know if you would be happy to hear this but supposedly SpAnser found new Cletus Farm files suggesting several new plants and unlockables such as Elf Berries and Cabbage Baby...

http://tstonews.com/cletus-farm-spoilers/
  • 1VolMan
    210 posts
    edited February 2014
    Zomboy716 wrote:
    1VolMan wrote:

I dont know if you would be happy to hear this but supposedly SpAnser found new Cletus Farm files suggesting several new plants and unlockables such as Elf Berries and Cabbage Baby...

http://tstonews.com/cletus-farm-spoilers/

That would be cool. I have plenty of cash so it's not a big deal if I end up canceling it. New story lines/tasks are always welcome.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!