EA Forums - Banner

What should I buy with my 150 donuts?

Luann is a really good choice, I like her tasks and it gives Kirk an 8h(?) premium task to work in the cracker factory.

Other than that I like Brandine, her 24h task defending SF from Terrorists is awesome. Plus she can give birth (90days) to another Spuckler (gives you additional, non playable characters).

Edit:
Uhhmm.... Santas little helper? Really? Skip that...

Replies

• brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited February 2014
    50 people really chose santas little helper? Worst purchase IMO.
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Even though I don't have it, Luann and cracker factory because it gives Kirk an 8hr premium rate task there and some of Luann's take look awesome
  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    The film set is good as it makes up a nice little area with Chanel 6 and Krustylu.

Also, you get the McBain skin with the film set and he has some great tasks!

• drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    Even though I don't have it, Luann and cracker factory because it gives Kirk an 8hr premium rate task there and some of Luann's take look awesome

Yea I have it it also unlocks fleet a pitas for both Springfield and Krustyland also it unlocks a temporary task for mrs krabappel and Agnes Skinner
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited February 2014
    Why so people vote for SLH, in my opinion get Otto.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I would go with the Film Set. McBane's task, in my opinion, are the some of the best in the game. His skin also keep you from putting Wolfcastle on a 1 1/2 day task. A thing I do 50% of the time in my side towns by accident while 24ing the other characters.

As for SLH, he is my favorite walking decoration. I click on him and watch him do his little dance every time I see him. If I hadn't gotten him for free in the first Xmas event, I probably would have bought him. It's kind of like Barney. How can you have a Springfield without Barney or SLH?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    50 people really chose santas little helper?
    I didn't think we had quite that many trolls here :lol:

I'm very, very happy with Otto. His bus looks great by the school, his quest dialog is hilarious, and he has some fun tasks. (I've also been saving for him since Christmas, so that added to my satisfaction of finally seeing him in my town.)
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited February 2014
    Definitely Luann and Cracker Factory. I think the SLH voters want you to throw away your donuts. If you like him fine, but he's basically a walking decoration and IMO not worth 150 donuts. I think it's the equivalent of people wishing you'd buy 2 Funzos or Squidport Performers with your donuts.
  • Yoalli9
    4 posts
    edited February 2014
    Luan by far, she have more quest
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited February 2014
    I'd go for the cracker factory my friend, it gives you Luann and after her tasks are completed it started the 'investorettes' quest which unloicks the Fleet A Pita quest
  • EldarOfSuburbia
    307 posts
    edited February 2014
    Luann and the Cracker Factory, followed by the Film Set. Or so I've heard, I have neither.

What's the objection to Lincoln anyway? He's a great deal, two good outside tasks and a fun quest.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!