EA Forums - Banner

lincoln's cabin

Got him! Love him! Great questline dialogue and Has three great visible tasks. Speech outside town Hall is 4hours, splitting rails in front of his cabin is 8hours, and the AWESOME 24 hour task where he wanders through Springfield in his stovepipe hat and beard, wearing sunglasses, a Hawaiian shirt, running shorts and sneakers (red, if my memory is accurate) as he tries to "blend in". His cabin is small enough that it is easy to place in different areas of town.

Love him.

Replies

• DaNgerSteVe
    212 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    ok is he permanent or is he going away after tomorrow
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited February 2014
    He should be going away but he might come back 4th of July.
  • dmorgado
    122 posts
    edited February 2014
    Love the cabin, wish we could get a few more though.
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    he's around a few times per year...i'll wait till i have a forest to put him
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    chrisgyo wrote:

This. I don't have anywhere for him to go right now. By July 4 I may have Camp Krusty and I'll get Lincoln then.

P.S. Why do people seem to be ok with the fact that Lincoln (a "limited time" item) can come back, but they lost their minds when the racer and other limited items came back?
  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    drumnman wrote:
    chrisgyo wrote:

This. I don't have anywhere for him to go right now. By July 4 I may have Camp Krusty and I'll get Lincoln then.

P.S. Why do people seem to be ok with the fact that Lincoln (a "limited time" item) can come back, but they lost their minds when the racer and other limited items came back?

Probably because Lincoln was available on ios and Android previously, but the Duff Racer was ios only...
  • LPNintendoITA
    11526 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    drumnman wrote:
    chrisgyo wrote:

u completely sure 4th of July they'll rerelease him again?
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I like to think of him as a Lincoln impersonator, rather than the actual Lincoln. I couldn't justify the actual time travel in my mind.
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    drumnman wrote:
    chrisgyo wrote:

u completely sure 4th of July they'll rerelease him again?

I'm not sure, this just seems to be the consensus. If not, I don't think I'll be too heartbroken over it. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!