EA Forums - Banner

The Redesigning Of My Springfield

You should post some pics of main areas (Industrial, Shopping, Residential, etc.) for suggestions and show where your blank spots are so we can suggest it fill them, The thread isn't going anywhere if we don't have anything to judge.

Replies

• AllenDelic
    161 posts
    edited February 2014
    jwvfilms wrote:
    You should post some pics of main areas (Industrial, Shopping, Residential, etc.) for suggestions and show where your blank spots are so we can suggest it fill them, The thread isn't going anywhere if we don't have anything to judge.

Welp, I guess you're right.
    But I thought that if there were some specific areas you guys would like to see I would be more then happy to share them.
    But yeah, I'll take some screenies in a sec of the "normal" stuff.
  • AllenDelic
    161 posts
    edited February 2014
    Some of the default areas:

rf365Wb.jpg

EHEhL24.jpg

yD3Wl1D.jpg
  • AllenDelic
    161 posts
    edited February 2014
    Blank spots

OGlQZwE.jpg

zvATJvl.jpg

OVFllyC.jpg
  • AllenDelic
    161 posts
    edited February 2014
    Last 2 blank spots:

HE71ADo.jpg

du4Qx6E.jpg

Let me know what I could put in these areas, or what else you would like to see from my town :)
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Good job man! I really like it.
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Looks good
  • jwvfilms
    215 posts
    edited February 2014
    Good stuff. You got a lot of white fences :P
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Looks good. Think about using some of the space in front of your sports complex for the parking lot. I think it would look less busy. You would be able to fill in the gaps between the stadiums and parking lot with food stands/vendors. The blimp would also work in the parking lot in my opinion.

If you don't take any of my advice do one thing. Put a peanut stand at the baseball field.

Edit: you can add more forest on the other side so you don't have a huge parking lot.
  • AllenDelic
    161 posts
    edited February 2014
    Thanks everyone, will see what I can do next. any more suggestions?
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    The last picture of the shopping mall is very nice, however you could add a bit more greenery to make it more realistic, even a few benches would do with a few bins and trees?

I have and idea for one of the blank spots, I'm guessing you don't have a park but if you made a park wit a bit of lake and trees, bins, benches, gazebos and more it would look good!

Finally, I think the gardens may be overpopulated, in my opinion they have to many items that don't tie in for example the fireworks and the thanksgiving parade balloon. If they give off a multiplier you could hide them behind large buildings? All in all a very good town!
  • AllenDelic
    161 posts
    edited February 2014
    The last picture of the shopping mall is very nice, however you could add a bit more greenery to make it more realistic, even a few benches would do with a few bins and trees?

I have and idea for one of the blank spots, I'm guessing you don't have a park but if you made a park wit a bit of lake and trees, bins, benches, gazebos and more it would look good!

Finally, I think the gardens may be overpopulated, in my opinion they have to many items that don't tie in for example the fireworks and the thanksgiving parade balloon. If they give off a multiplier you could hide them behind large buildings? All in all a very good town!

Thanks for the advice, you sure are right regarding the balloon and the park.
    Something I will surely change.
  • jwvfilms
    215 posts
    edited February 2014
    ^^ not much to disagree with I would say the same
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    AllenDelic wrote:

Thanks for the advice, you sure are right regarding the balloon and the park.
    Something I will surely change.

No problem, we're to help! :-D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.