Replies

• davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Looking forward to seeing it
  • dill1785
    233 posts
    edited February 2014
    Yes, definitely appears to be a good one! I hope there is a tie in involved!
  • betha75
    157 posts
    edited February 2014
    dill1785 wrote:

There is. Lego has a sweet Simpsons House playset out that includes the family and Flanders mini-figs.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    betha75 wrote:
    dill1785 wrote:

There is. Lego has a sweet Simpsons House playset out that includes the family and Flanders mini-figs.

I think he meant a tie-in for The Simpsons Tapped out game ;) You may have heard of it? :lol:;)

The Simpsons House set looks awesome, doesn't it? :D
  • cvf007
    1077 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Maybe. A Lego-Homer playable skin or even a Lego house?
  • dill1785
    233 posts
    edited February 2014
    cvf007 wrote:
    Maybe. A Lego-Homer playable skin or even a Lego house?

Great idea! I enjoyed the Blocko land episode so something like that would be more then welcomed.
  • betha75
    157 posts
    edited February 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    betha75 wrote:
    dill1785 wrote:

I think he meant a tie-in for The Simpsons Tapped out game ;) You may have heard of it? :lol:;)

The Simpsons House set looks awesome, doesn't it? :D

There's a game?!? ;)

also, i agree a Lego house would be great, or maybe even a Lego minifig character
  • Xarone
    102 posts
    edited February 2014
    Sounds awesome :) I too hope we get an item tie-in (Lego house would be sick)
  • roperlego859
    487 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Blockoland.png
    We could get this, maybe.
  • jwvfilms
    215 posts
    edited February 2014
    550_simpsons%20family%20and%20ned.jpg?l.r=405253990tumblr_inline_n11xpm9XGg1qbxntw.png

The Simpsons family and Flanders are in the set. Mulhouse and 15 other unannounced figures will come in mystery packets. I've collected Legos my whole life this is my two favorite things lol. Hopefully we get a tie in. A lego house or minifig would be so cool!
  • nickmdnmd29
    2021 posts
    edited February 2014
    dill1785 wrote:
    "The Simpsons is getting a plastic makeover, as the creators team up with toy company Lego for an entire episode created out of the plastic building blocks.

The episode, entitled Brick Like Me, which will screen in the United States on May 4, will see Homer Simpson wake up in a Springfield where everyone and everything is made out of Lego, and he must figure his way out before he gets stuck in the plastic world forever."

Search it up on google - The Simpsons Lego Episode
    Sounds good hope we get to see it in England
  • roperlego859
    487 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    jwvfilms wrote:
    550_simpsons%20family%20and%20ned.jpg?l.r=405253990tumblr_inline_n11xpm9XGg1qbxntw.png

The Simpsons family and Flanders are in the set. Mulhouse and 15 other unannounced figures will come in mystery packets. I've collected Legos my whole life this is my two favorite things lol. Hopefully we get a tie in. A lego house or minifig would be so cool!
    I was so excited when I saw Milhouse in the Lego Movie.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.