EA Forums - Banner

Does this work?

I really like your car park idea, I have two improvements for the whole picture. The first is to take the gate between the train and the parking meter away, and the second is to but the advertising boards the other side of the car park. Apart from that, your town is brill and I wouldn't change anything else.

Replies

• frogger53
    686 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Good job, neighboreeno! Kiddy ride is a great idea. I would add some satellite dishes on the roof. You see those a lot on mall roofs. It might take away from your parking area. Just a thought.
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I think the train works well. Additionally, you could also use a bumper car as a second kid's "ride" if you can find the room. I also like the billboards where they are. Seems quite logical.
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • 1Mastiff
    184 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Thanks for your replies, I thought about removing the gate from the ride but didn't want the kids to fall....lol. Hadn't thought about a bumper car ride, I may have to see if I can fit one in. Does anyone have any ideas what I could use as a satellite dish? The Chanel 6 dish? My only other thought after looking again is that the ride is next to the road, may have to move it back.
  • jwvfilms
    215 posts
    edited February 2014
    Maybe put some cars in replacement of the parking spaces. if you don't have the premiums you can get the Chalmers Honda. I like the design though I've never done stuff like this. For the kiddie ride I would remove the fence and maybe put chain fences instead if you really need a fence there.*

edit : their to there.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Nice advertising boards! Can't come up with any suggestions but looking good fellow tapper! :-D
  • 1Mastiff
    184 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Thanks again everyone, I will see what I can do with some cars.
  • shannontj
    92 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Nice garage! I also have a kiddie ride, but I used the left-handed roadster and a newspaper dispenser. I agree that it would look better without the fence in front of it. Overall, great work!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.