EA Forums - Banner

Where does Dr. Hibbert go when he deals organs?

The orange house

Replies

• rawmel3
    276 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Im guessing he goes to the nearest house because he went inside the Blue House for me.
  • tmbg75
    10 posts
    edited December 2012
    Ah, thank you. I checked a few of the colored houses, but not all because I'm not sure if I've ever had a character enter one.
  • Extempo
    47 posts
    edited December 2012
    rawmel3 wrote:
    Im guessing he goes to the nearest house because he went inside the Blue House for me.

That's weird because my orange house was furthest away from where he was. I hope it's not going to be a random thing every time.
  • Pchorsedoc
    323 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    He went to the white house for attending Republican meeting (8hr) - I have it as Brockman's house.
  • Dohmer9
    45 posts
    edited December 2012
    So cool to see the other houses used in these ways now. First it was tony and the purple house
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    tmbg75 wrote:
    Ah, thank you. I checked a few of the colored houses, but not all because I'm not sure if I've ever had a character enter one.

Dr.Nick went into a blue house on one of his quests for me. No animation though, which makes it hard to tell.
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Dr. Hibbert went into my orange house.
  • elsie_d
    722 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Dohmer9 wrote:
    So cool to see the other houses used in these ways now. First it was tony and the purple house

Yes, it is nice, but a task meter for ALL active tasks is needed more than ever in my mind. First the hard-to-find Milhouse, now musical houses--next update I want a collapsible menu that will locate and take me to all my toons.
  • roifwoha
    10 posts
    edited January 2013

<He went to the white house for attending Republican meeting (8hr) - I have it as Brockman's house. >

He attends Republican meetings in my town in white houses. I've wondered if it's a sly joke from the developers that the Republican meeting is in one of the more expensive houses.

What's anybody else's experience? Have you ever seen him attend a Republican meeting in a Brown, Blue, Purple or Pink house?

And if it's only in white houses, is this an even more meta reference for the USA??? (Republican meeting in "the White House)???

• Pchorsedoc
    323 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    roifwoha wrote:
    <He went to the white house for attending Republican meeting (8hr) - I have it as Brockman's house. >

He attends Republican meetings in my town in white houses. I've wondered if it's a sly joke from the developers that the Republican meeting is in one of the more expensive houses.

What's anybody else's experience? Have you ever seen him attend a Republican meeting in a Brown, Blue, Purple or Pink house?

And if it's only in white houses, is this an even more meta reference for the USA??? (Republican meeting in "the White House)???

I'm an American and certainly found it appropriate that the Republican meeting would be in an expensive house, haha, that's why I chose to make it the anchorman's home and gave him the Duff race car as well. Hibbert always uses the white house for the meeting and the orange house for the organ black market.
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited January 2013
    Such a missed opportunity for some great animation with this task.

How awesome would it be for Hibbert to amble the streets with a cooler, stopping occasionally to offer kidneys to people?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.