EA Forums - Banner

Will we keep the Romantic Stroll as a permanent task?

Prev13
Does anyone think there's a chance Marge's romantic stroll with Homer will become a permanent task once the update is over, paying out money then?

After all, on Marge's task list, it's listed between her regular 4-hour and 6-hour tasks, which is somewhat unusual for limited-time event tasks, which usually tend to sit at the top of the list (see Ned's and Milhouse's current Valentine's tasks).

Nice post count MrWhiplash82 :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

Replies

• tiifanyart
    82 posts
    edited February 2014
    I * so :D
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    That's a really good point about the task placement! Even though I'm not sure how much use I would have for a 5 hour task, I would love to keep that one as an option. The animation cracks me up every time :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2014
    I hope that task does stay, as it is a really good one :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited February 2014
    Nice post count MrWhiplash82 :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

Ummm... not any more.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited February 2014
    Yeah, i like that task too, i really would love for it to stay in the game for Marge and Homer :)
  • Annathewicked
    4714 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I hope so, really like the animation that goes with it.
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • CamelRama
    171 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Ditto on that. One of the cornerstones of the show is their enduring love in spite of Marge's OCD homemaking tendencies and Homer's addictions to....whatever's handy.
  • nbpinkr2010
    232 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    It's a great joint task, I hope they keep it.
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I hope so as well. I was, however, disappointed that their joint task in the Tunnel of Love just had generic characters riding it. I wanted to see Homer and Marge riding it!

Sad trombone.
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    drumnman wrote:
    I hope so as well. I was, however, disappointed that their joint task in the Tunnel of Love just had generic characters riding it. I wanted to see Homer and Marge riding it!

Sad trombone.

I kept waiting for them to come out of there. :( And they never did. :cry:
  • jwvfilms
    215 posts
    edited February 2014
    I hope so it's a cool task.
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    drumnman wrote:

Sad trombone.

I kept waiting for them to come out of there. :( And they never did. :cry:

You too?? I must've watched that animation for a good 5 minutes, lol.
  • tracydudge118
    154 posts
    edited February 2014
    I'm glad to hear I'm not the only wasting time waiting for Marge and Homer to show up on the Tunnel of Love ride. :mrgreen:
  • VoiceofScully
    153 posts
    edited February 2014
    I noticed that Marge doesn't have the task stuck at the top too. I was hoping this meant it would be permanent. Can't wait for the event to end so we know for sure. Can we remember any other event tasks that became permanent?

I gave up on hoping to see the characters on the KL rides after Bart wasn't on the Tooth Chipper the first time around.
  • buckeyefan36
    109 posts
    edited February 2014
    I'm glad to hear I'm not the only wasting time waiting for Marge and Homer to show up on the Tunnel of Love ride. :mrgreen:

Same here!!
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I also noticed the task placement, so I hope so. I like Neds task also. There have been a few tasks for events only that I wish they would bring back.
  • Xarone
    102 posts
    edited February 2014
    I'm hoping it stays too
  • jayjaykay00
    242 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I noticed that Marge doesn't have the task stuck at the top too. I was hoping this meant it would be permanent. Can't wait for the event to end so we know for sure. Can we remember any other event tasks that became permanent?

I gave up on hoping to see the characters on the KL rides after Bart wasn't on the Tooth Chipper the first time around.

Only one that comes to mind is ghost Maude haunting Springfield.
  • jwvfilms
    215 posts
    edited February 2014

but she was a limited character released during Halloween. all of her tasks are still there.
  • jayjaykay00
    242 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    jwvfilms wrote:

but she was a limited character released during Halloween. all of her tasks are still there.

Good point. I didn't use her other tasks during the event since they didn't pay in goo (?).
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!