EA Forums - Banner

Kamp Krusty worth it?

Prev1
Other than the film set, I'd rather go for new characters before I buy skins for characters I have already.

Replies

• JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    It's the only story line in this game's history that entertained me. So yes, it's worth it.
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    no
  • Smurf1972
    353 posts
    edited February 2014
    It gives Bart a new skin and the other kids, Brockman, and a few other characters I've forgotten about, tasks.

From TSTO Wiki:

1y9OcCD.jpg

Hope this helps your decision ;)
  • JoshSherer
    1640 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Don't listen to them. Yes, all skins are terrible. But the camp is unique and the storyline actually had thought put into it which is something EA has never done before or after the creation of Kamp Krusty. It is also funny to watch camp Bart go on a rampage shooting everyone with arrows.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited February 2014
    Smurf1972 wrote:
    It gives Bart a new skin and the other kids, Brockman, and a few other characters I've forgotten about, tasks.

From TSTO Wiki:

1y9OcCD.jpg

Oh darned... now you have me re-thinking my top 3 most wanted premium items list :evil: :lol:
  • betha75
    157 posts
    edited February 2014
    it also looks awesome in the woods, and can be decorated to look super-creepy with skeleton trees and burial grounds. don't know if that helps, but lots of my building purchases are based on decoration ability in addition to tasks they come with.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11520 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    yep worth it. funny storyline well tought, nice building, nice skin, and nice jobs. agree with Josh
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Smurf1972
    353 posts
    edited February 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    Smurf1972 wrote:

From TSTO Wiki:

1y9OcCD.jpg

Oh darned... now you have me re-thinking my top 3 most wanted premium items list :evil: :lol:

Glad to be of service to you… :lol: 8)
  • nbpinkr2010
    232 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    One of my favorites. Gives Bart a couple of really cool tasks.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    It's up to you I liked it
  • tiifanyart
    82 posts
    edited February 2014
    I was wondering the same thing.
  • Snakeyees
    2320 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I held up on purchasing it but glad i did. it fleshed out my 2nd Forrest area and it blends in nice in a Forrest setting. and i like all the takes including taking over Kamp krusty and the Pirate flag that gets raised every few seconds.
  • wrkingrl509
    77 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I just bought camp krusty and am finishing up the storyline and yes it is worth it! It is too bad it doesn't come with a character, but I actually like the idea of skins. Plus Bart's skin has some fun tasks as the others have already mentioned.
  • RobbieGrs
    328 posts
    edited February 2014
    One of my first premium buildings !
    Really like it !
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited February 2014
    Smurf1972 wrote:

From TSTO Wiki:

1y9OcCD.jpg

Kamp Bart is the only character with a permanent task tho, the others are all temporary as part of the questline I think
  • jwvfilms
    215 posts
    edited February 2014
    it's a nice tool for creativity. Lots of stuff you can do with it. I surrounded it in brown houses to be like dorms. I say yes
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    All these good ideas are making me rethink it... hmmmmmmm.
  • gregp07
    120 posts
    edited February 2014
    Wow, I've heard such negative things in the past and wasn't expecting such a positive response. The quest line look great, as does the skin. I am in favour of skins, I think it adds more variation to the game so I will definitely be picking this up soon. It might be 200 donuts, but judging on the response, sounds worth it! It also helps in my decision the fact that I loved the episode, probably my favourite Simpsons episode ever. Thanks for your feedback guys.
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    If I had the donuts I would get it
  • Aennilya
    636 posts
    edited February 2014
    It gives you a place (that makes sense) to put your totem pole. :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!