EA Forums - Banner

Simpson's Farm

another great idea. every time I think "how much more can they add to this game" people keep reminding me of more and more content.

Replies

• dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited February 2014
    great idea

+ new tasks for Homer, Grandpa and the rest of The Simpson clan :D
  • jwvfilms
    215 posts
    edited February 2014
    sweet idea
  • nbpinkr2010
    232 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Great idea! Whuddya say EA? :mrgreen:
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Good idea :thumbup:
  • CamelRama
    171 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    25 years of animated gold assures us that the devs should be able to consistently add new and varied content. Nice idea!
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Speaking of farms, I think it would be good if some of the crops we grew went into our itinerary and could be used in the town like the valentines roses are right now. Obv only other flowers and stuff not corn or weeds lol, although I suppose weeds might look good in some areas.
  • SUM1HATED
    242 posts
    edited February 2014
    I Think It Would Be Cool For The Simpsons' Farm (The One That Got Burnt Down) Was Added When The New Plants Are. It Could Come With That Sheep That Was Crazy About Tamacco. Thoughts About This?

I was thinking the same thing yesterday.
    Grow gummy bears lol
    And it should glow of radiation, and be able to burn it down.
  • jayjaykay00
    242 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    Speaking of farms, I think it would be good if some of the crops we grew went into our itinerary and could be used in the town like the valentines roses are right now. Obv only other flowers and stuff not corn or weeds lol, although I suppose weeds might look good in some areas.

I'd place weeds in my town. Mainly around Cletus' farm and Nelson's house.
  • Xarone
    102 posts
    edited February 2014
    The content they can add to this game is endless. This game is a gold mine for the developers. I read somewhere they already make over 100K PER DAY!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!