EA Forums - Banner

Gils deal???

He should be in your game. Deal is Krustylu + Canon + Nick. If you have Nick or Krustylu he wont show.

Replies

• drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    Krustylu studios the cannon and Dr Nick for 200 donuts if you logged in and haven't seen Gil it's probably because you have at least one of these
  • reo19uk552
    200 posts
    edited February 2014
    Ahh yep that'll be it I got Krustylu studios! Is there anyway to get Dr. Nick and sideshow mel without this deal?
  • Smurf1972
    353 posts
    edited February 2014
    Yes he's a premium character, look in decorations
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    reo19uk552 wrote:
    Ahh yep that'll be it I got Krustylu studios! Is there anyway to get Dr. Nick and sideshow mel without this deal?

If you have krustylu studios you have sideshow Mel did you mean Dr Nick and the cannon?
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    It's weird I've only actually seen Gil once since this deal started, then never again. Normally during these promos he pops up loads trying to sell the stuff to you.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    It's weird I've only actually seen Gil once since this deal started, then never again. Normally during these promos he pops up loads trying to sell the stuff to you.

He is in the build menu when you click the valentines tab
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

He is in the build menu when you click the valentines tab

Oh right, just in the past it's kept popping up with the box whenever I log in, it gets annoying lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!