EA Forums - Banner

Level 39 Update on Tuesday ???

Sounds good, but I expect a level Thursday

Replies

• MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Great idea! And either way I'm just gonna be happy when they remove the valentines update :lol:
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    Well the event ends 3am EST on Tuesday so the update we get Tuesday may be just to remove it. I think we may get it Thursday if they do like Christmas.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited February 2014
    I would highly appreciate a land update before anymore buildings are released.
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited February 2014
    I was going to say we might get an episode tie in; but, since there is no new episodes for another 2 weeks, yeah, I expect a level update on Tuesday or Thursday.
  • Smurf1972
    353 posts
    edited February 2014
    I'm hopeful for an update, but would expect it on Thursday as that seems to follow a pattern. Either way I'm good :mrgreen:
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Will Sanjay have a cleanup in all aisles?
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Here's my pointless speculation/two cents
    I think Thursday is too soon. It seems more likely to be next week. March 4-6 and then maybe a tiny tie-in for Saint Patrick's Day.
    I'm really curious to see what TSTO is planning for the 25th anniversary of the show.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    jukan00 wrote:
    I think Thursday is too soon. It seems more likely to be next week. March 4-6 and then maybe a tiny tie-in for *. Patrick's Day.
    I'm really curious to see what TSTO is planning for the 25th anniversary of the show.

We could get a tie in episode next week then and the Lego episode airs that day
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    jukan00 wrote:
    I think Thursday is too soon. It seems more likely to be next week. March 4-6 and then maybe a tiny tie-in for *. Patrick's Day.

How cool would it be to have a lego (fill in the blank) walking around your springfield?!
  • Benthebossyo
    139 posts
    edited February 2014
    Too soon? I don't think i can bare another week or two without a level update
  • ayyezajac
    138 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Highly doubt we're going to get a level update within the next few weeks.
  • wrkingrl509
    77 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    ayyezajac wrote:
    Highly doubt we're going to get a level update within the next few weeks.

I would agree. Perhaps a tie-in and a * pattys quest, but nothing major. Time to settle in and redecorate!
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    jukan00 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    jukan00 wrote:

How cool would it be to have a lego version of every character walking around your springfield?!

I added my thougths
  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I'm ready for level 39 and hope they pull something really big off for level 40.

There was speculation of the fire house a while ago. I hope we see it soon.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6273 posts Moderator
    edited February 2014
    As long as they add the Just Stamp the Ticket Man as a playable character, I'll be a happy camper.
  • AlanSherer
    84 posts
    edited February 2014
    Im not expecting anything amazing after the shower of * we have had from Ea so far this year.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!