EA Forums - Banner

Elves house cannot be placed on pavement.

I haven't noticed that. That's a good idea for it. I placed mine in a back yard, kind of like a play house. It's pretty stupid that you can't place it on concrete, almost as stupid as only being able to place the Coffee Cart on the Squid Port.

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    There are a couple things like this. If it works anything like the spooky tree, you can take out the pavement, place the elf house, then put pavement back underneath it.
    *edit* Yup, I can place pavement under my elf house. It has built in grass, though, so it didn't make any difference in how it looked.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    There are a couple things like this. If it works anything like the spooky tree, you can take out the pavement, place the elf house, then put pavement back underneath it.

Yea you could although you won't see the pavement
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    LtType77 wrote:
    Tryed placing in my studio backlot with krustylu, can only be put on grass...
    EA please fix...

that house has mushrooms and stuff growing beside it so it should only be able to be put on grass.
    why would EA fix this?
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited February 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    *edit* Yup, I can place pavement under my elf house. It has built in grass, though, so it didn't make any difference in how it looked.
    I found out about this by accident last year :shock:
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited February 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    LtType77 wrote:
    EA please fix...

that house has mushrooms and stuff growing beside it so it should only be able to be put on grass.
    why would EA fix this?

I do notice this now, however it should be a viable option for when moving around your town to place it on pavement. No reason for it not to be.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    LtType77 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    LtType77 wrote:
    EA please fix...

why would EA fix this?

I do notice this now, however it should be a viable option for when moving around your town to place it on pavement. No reason for it not to be.

It should be so that people can design how they want but i don't think it was a mistake and was done on purpose.
    Just like recently they removes the ability to put the campfire on sand.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!