EA Forums - Banner

EA, let us use more Springfield items in KL!

Prev1
I concur.

Replies

• sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    That would be pretty nice. Since there's so much room there anyway, it could free up space in the main town whilst once again making "Krappy Land" relevant again. Wouldn't it be nice to do some decorating and designing; different sections of the park for Christmas, Halloween, Valentines, etc? Sounds fun to me.

Plus we need water (rivers) in Krustyland, too! Unlike most, I haven't given up on KL.
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • 1VolMan
    210 posts
    edited February 2014
    Water and bridges would be a nice addition.
  • tiifanyart
    82 posts
    edited February 2014
    That's a great idea
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Great idea. I haven't given up on KL either.
  • KIMMMMEEE
    20 posts
    edited February 2014
    That's a fantastic idea. I have way too many items from the Valentine wheel and would love to decorate KL with them.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    Agreed I definitely think the items from the wheel of friendship should of been able to be placed there since the whole point of spinning the wheel was to earn a ride for krustyland
  • invisiblemale
    13 posts
    edited February 2014
    1VolMan wrote:
    How cool would it be if instead of storing all these seasonal/holiday items, we could decorate Krusty Land with them? There's way too much KL space and far too little to fill it with. It would be much easier to blend various themed areas in the park in a "meaningful" way, as opposed to in SF.

I agree totally..... There's very little items to use in krustyland.... If we could use some Springfield items it would give ppl chance of filling krustyland with more different stuff than the same items over and over again
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    great suggestion. the holiday decorations would go perfectly with the rides.
  • gregp07
    120 posts
    edited February 2014
    +1
  • 4junk3000
    5360 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    1VolMan wrote:
    How cool would it be if instead of storing all these seasonal/holiday items, we could decorate Krusty Land with them? There's way too much KL space and far too little to fill it with. It would be much easier to blend various themed areas in the park in a "meaningful" way, as opposed to in SF.

i agree.

but i wonder if there's something about the currency difference, and the item values. like that we can't even mix trees between areas.

what items CAN be used in either area? anything? the Fleet a Pita bus? is that the same bus for both areas? i haven't earned one yet. when it's in your inventory, does it show "locked" to either of them??

remember though, unless this happens, you CAN make a larger amusement park out of the mini-golf course, and do these same holiday themed displays too. i've seen a few that look great, and i plan to do one too as soon as i have the real estate for it.

i also think the valentine's items are fun to use individually, not grouped together. that gives them a chance to look good year 'round. spread out those fences and bird baths.

the pepto fountains though, will stay in storage. blech. i'll only use them to replace blue fountains during v-day.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I would prefer it the other way around. There are some decorations in Krusty Land that I would like to use in my Springfield.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I would prefer it the other way around. There are some decorations in Krusty Land that I would like to use in my Springfield.
    Yeah, I think it would be nice if they were all interchangeable, for the most part.
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Yeah it's annoying cos the krustyland decorations aren't great. It also annoys me how you can't put everything on SP and vice versa cos you could do so much more.
  • davidlwaite
    264 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I agree, the popsicle tower, the escalator to nowhere, the huge magnifying glass, I have them all in storage in KL they would be out and displayed, becuase I dunno KL seems like a logical place to display these items.
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited February 2014
    +1

I finally started buying land in KL again...I hadn't touched since I built the Tooth chipper, but getting the Tunnel of Love got me at least thinking about moving stuff around in KL again. Some of these holiday items would look great there...and I wish we could use a few more SF items there too...some of the Squidport things would fit perfectly too...
  • muckypuppy79
    60 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    More rides wouldn't go amiss too for those of us that do still visit occasionally
  • cherrysweatr
    243 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    +1

KL is the perfect home for my 7 Pepto fountains. I would display them proudly!
  • 1VolMan
    210 posts
    edited March 2014
    Bump for thanks EA.
  • WolfyDiesel
    134 posts
    edited March 2014
    It's CLEAR that Krustyland is the most compelling part of the game.
  • annettemarc
    7745 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Love taking the holiday themes to KL. This is the first time I really started considering krustyland a worthwhile effort. I totally agree that using the VD decorations is great ... EA has made what i hope turns out to be a great first step. Christmas, Halloween, Fourth of July. I actually am going to spend some donuts there now. Gasp.

And please please please can we take our huge parade to the KL amusement park? Disneyland's parade is one of the most popular events at the park.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!