EA Forums - Banner

Kwik-E-Mart Arcade suggestion

BasedXatu wrote:
It would be cool if they added actual playable games at Kwik and noiseland, and like each day we get a daily allowance of tokens for the games
That would be fantastic!
I imagine they'd put it on a timer, like Sideshow You and the scratch-r, but it would be fun either way.

Replies

• BasedXatu
    25 posts
    edited February 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    BasedXatu wrote:
    It would be cool if they added actual playable games at Kwik and noiseland, and like each day we get a daily allowance of tokens for the games
    That would be fantastic!
    I imagine they'd put it on a timer, like Sideshow You and the scratch-r, but it would be fun either way.

Has this been suggested before?
  • VoiceofScully
    153 posts
    edited February 2014
    A mini arcade game would be pretty cool. I'd be all for a low impact 8-bit style arcade game or 2. I'm pretty sure this was suggest before since I seem to remember some people wanting arcade games from the show, such as Devil's Advocate or Touch of Death, in the game. Especially after Noiseland was released. My favorite argument for it is that when we're not designing our town, the game can be very passive and there isn't much to do after you send everyone on a task. A minigame at the arcade or Kwik-E-Mart would give us another reason to stay in our town for a few minutes longer. The Touch of Death could work as the Tap of Death.
  • dcacooper
    394 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Bring on Larry The Looter ...
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited February 2014
    We need Grand Theft Walrus, where you have to shoot penguins by tapping on them.
  • BasedXatu
    25 posts
    edited February 2014
    A mini arcade game would be pretty cool. I'd be all for a low impact 8-bit style arcade game or 2. I'm pretty sure this was suggest before since I seem to remember some people wanting arcade games from the show, such as Devil's Advocate or Touch of Death, in the game. Especially after Noiseland was released. My favorite argument for it is that when we're not designing our town, the game can be very passive and there isn't much to do after you send everyone on a task. A minigame at the arcade or Kwik-E-Mart would give us another reason to stay in our town for a few minutes longer. The Touch of Death could work as the Tap of Death.

Has EA ever implemented suggestions from players?
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Mini games always improve the game play of a game. There are several video games from the Simpsons that would make excellent mini games.
  • BasedXatu
    25 posts
    edited February 2014
    I don't think they'll implement it, though.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    BasedXatu wrote:

Has EA ever implemented suggestions from players?

They seem to have. The Donut Spend Confirmation option, the Character Locator, the friends list going back to alphabetical, the sort-of-night mode at Halloween, a lot of the characters and buildings we've asked for. Now, whether they were going to do those things anyway is debatable, but I think it was through our feedback. The big thing a lot of players are asking for now is more land, or more landscape options, so we'll see if that happens, I guess.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited February 2014
    I like this idea, but i think instead of Kwik E Mart arcade, click on Noiseland Arcade and you enter a games room with quick and easy to play games that can earn you prizes, or donuts. I've seen similar in an old game i played long before TSTO came along, not mentioning that game but if you tapped on the building it let you into the bakery to bake cakes and earn in game currency and premium currency (like out donuts). It does work, and it does provide the extra chance of donuts for freemium players

One arcade game i'd love to see is a Simpsons Space Raiders style in game arcade function - shoot aliens to defend Springfield, certain aliens you shoot down can give decorations as gifts, defeat the 'baddie' and get donuts. Simples :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.