EA Forums - Banner

Krustyland!

Prev13
I've been enjoying KL as well. I just finished the Duff Pavilion and I'm currently saving up for the chipper.

Replies

• sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Some of us haven't given up on it! In fact, check out 4Junk3000's post over in the Springfield Showcase section:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9997378.page

If that doesn't motivate people, I don't know what will.

And 1Volman had a brilliant idea yesterday:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9996821.page
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    I like it especially how the krust o meter isn't affected by the level your at like the conform o meter there may be less stuff but it is easier to 5 star
  • sonicwench03
    80 posts
    edited February 2014
    I have also neglected my K.L. that park in the likposted is amazing! Mine looks like a garbage dump exploded lol
  • LAT9
    27 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I ignored it for a long time after finishing tooth chipper. But went back to it recently and did a complete redesign after getting the tunnel of love. And enjoyed it. :). And I set the charachters going there again.
  • 4junk3000
    5314 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Some of us haven't given up on it! In fact, check out 4Junk3000's post over in the Springfield Showcase section:

wow! thanks for the compliment, sandwedge!!

it's funny how there's a prevailing mentality on this forum, and one of the beliefs is that "everyone hates KL."

i don't. i've had more fun in there than in SF!

now that you're starting to actually do work in there, it IS fun, isn't it? i don't get the bad attitude toward it at all. it's very cheap to buy land and the decorations aren't expensive either. IF you're tasking all 14 people in there on 12 hour cycles, you'll pull in a lot of tickets.

hopefully more people will get into it. i thought it was super fun to build a Simpsons themed amusement park. where else can you do that? :D
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • gregp07
    120 posts
    edited February 2014
    @4junk3000
    Yeah definitely a nice Krustyland, is motivating me! I now might buy otto/Kearney seeing as they are the only two characters I haven't got that can go to KL
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    4junk3000 wrote:

wow! thanks for the compliment, sandwedge!!

it's funny how there's a prevailing mentality on this forum, and one of the beliefs is that "everyone hates KL."

i don't. i've had more fun in there than in SF!

now that you're starting to actually do work in there, it IS fun, isn't it? i don't get the bad attitude toward it at all. it's very cheap to buy land and the decorations aren't expensive either. IF you're tasking all 14 people in there on 12 hour cycles, you'll pull in a lot of tickets.

hopefully more people will get into it. i thought it was super fun to build a Simpsons themed amusement park. where else can you do that? :D

I think a lot of people gave up on KL because of the constant crashing we all experience when heading over there. I know I simply stopped after I reached 5 "stars" and built everything because as soon as I clicked the shuttle, I would be booted out: just frustrating. Since that was fixed, I've had all the characters "working" over there so I can get all the land and do some fun designing. I regret selling 100K in tickets a few months back...it's been a real bear building that back up...
  • rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I don't hate it, I just finished it back in September so other than going to collect from sideshow you hoping for donuts and exchanging tickets for cash it's really pointless and boring
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    rwvolture wrote:
    I don't hate it, I just finished it back in September so other than going to collect from sideshow you hoping for donuts and exchanging tickets for cash it's really pointless and boring

Again, I hate to sound like a broken record here, but this game is more than level updates and assigning characters. I enjoy the chase of perfecting designs (not saying your KL or SF is ugly). People seem to focus on "When is the next update" and "This wheel sucks" which is really a shame, because there is so much more to do.
  • gregp07
    120 posts
    edited February 2014
    Would any of you recommend getting Mt. Krustmore or the Eyeballs of death? As I like KL so much I would like to pick them up. What do you think?
  • Surfcitygal
    1218 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    gregp07 wrote:
    Would any of you recommend getting Mt. Krustmore or the Eyeballs of death? As I like KL so much I would like to pick them up. What do you think?

I prefer Mt. Krustmore - it gives Homer a 24 hr task he otherwise doesn't have, and some other characters, too
  • amauthe8
    370 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    gregp07 wrote:

I'm a completionist, so I have both. They're both solid pickups in my opinion. If you had to just get one I'd get the eyeballs because the animation is way cooler than Mt. Krustmore.
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited February 2014
    Dolph can go to KL? I'm learning new things every day on this forum...

Ever since I finished building the Tooth Chipper, I only go to my KL to collect tickets from the visitors, play the balloon game and place the occasional new ride we get on an event...
  • stevieort
    605 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I put a fair amount of time in my KL. I hope they do an actual content expansion this Summer (as opposed to a ride here and there as part of TSTO events).
  • buckeyefan36
    109 posts
    edited February 2014
    I like KL - currently waiting for the Tooth Chipper to build. Looking at some of those other KLs I realize I could have a lot of fun redesigning this!
  • Smurf1972
    353 posts
    edited February 2014
    gregp07 wrote:

I have both, the eyeballs ride has a good animation, Mt Krustmore is just a bigger version of ToL in my opinion. But it looks good on the ground :lol:
  • gregp07
    120 posts
    edited February 2014
    @Smurf1972
    Excuse me for being an idiot, but what is ToL? Tooth chipper?
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    gregp07 wrote:
    @Smurf1972

"Tol" = Tunnel of Love
  • Smurf1972
    353 posts
    edited February 2014
    gregp07 wrote:
    @Smurf1972

Sorry Greg, I see someone beat me to the punch and already answered. :oops:
  • gregp07
    120 posts
    edited February 2014
    @Smurf1972
    Haha ok thanks, I suppose it does look like one. But I am actually surprised ea gave us the tooth chipper for free, as how cool it looks (I've just been looking in friends towns) I would've thought they'd have made it premium. And yeah now I've decided I'm going to pick up Mt. krustmore and Eyeballs of death, despite not finishing KL. They will fit in when I redesign.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!