Replies

• incantoscuro
    22 posts
    edited February 2014
    You can earn 810 points a day max
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited February 2014
    I've updated and I have just over 810 FP! Almost there to the first prize! I like this, it is a calm break from events.

I think it's brilliant - what i need to do is start adding more friends and get to the 100 max to benefit fully from this new update - i've been sticking to adding just people i know, see and chat with on here lately, might have to relax my rule a bit :)
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Does this mean no more event updates if this is permanent
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited February 2014
    fluffling wrote:
    still no update for my Kindle Fire :(
    still waiting ._.
    seriously EA?!
  • robynou
    147 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    mbemom wrote:
    Has it been realeased on all devices yet? I'm feeling for those who may not have it yet, hope you get it soon;)
    I am going to say, it hasn't. I keep spinning the valentine wheel while waiting.
  • jusesp3914672
    57 posts
    edited February 2014
    Glad I read the forum before visiting my friends, will hold off on doing that in hoped of the update showing up on the Kindle today. :D
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited February 2014
    ACE19711 wrote:

I don't think this will be permanent, got a feeling it's to tie us over until whacking day at least, as for extra updates, no reason why EA can't continue to give us new updates while this is ongoing :)

Lookling at it, i would say that of the 5 items given for this event, 4 of them have been asked for by people on here, the only one i haven't seen asked for is the first item we can win :)
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I think this is good fo both new and veteran players alike. :-)
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited February 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    I think this is good fo both new and veteran players alike. :-)

Definately good for both vets and newbs, all items have never been released before, so it's a first time for everyone :)
  • twobarts
    55 posts
    edited February 2014
    fluffling wrote:
    fluffling wrote:
    still waiting ._.
    seriously EA?!

As I understand it, it is up to Amazon to get the update on their App store. They are usually behind Apple by a few hours. I don't know how Google handles the Android distribution.

As of 2:15 EST, The Amazon store has the older 4.7.1 version.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    ACE19711 wrote:

I don't think this will be permanent, got a feeling it's to tie us over until whacking day at least, as for extra updates, no reason why EA can't continue to give us new updates while this is ongoing :)

Lookling at it, i would say that of the 5 items given for this event, 4 of them have been asked for by people on here, the only one i haven't seen asked for is the first item we can win :)

It is permanent, and no it does not replace event updates. This is temporarily delaying level 39. They will update the friends prizes so we get additional prizes in addition to the levels they add. Then there will still be holiday events, so they will probably keep the friend points in addition to the event currency.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    I read through all this & maybe I missed it. But I'm getting random FP from my own sf. I just got 4. What am I missing?
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited February 2014
    twobarts wrote:
    fluffling wrote:
    fluffling wrote:
    still waiting ._.
    seriously EA?!

As I understand it, it is up to Amazon to get the update on their App store. They are usually behind Apple by a few hours. I don't know how Google handles the Android distribution.

Valentine's Day came at the same time as everyone else, I don't know about the others seeing as I haven't had my kindle for long
    I just really want my update
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    bren1960 wrote:
    I read through all this & maybe I missed it. But I'm getting random FP from my own sf. I just got 4. What am I missing?

You most likely got those from cleaning up your graffiti.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited February 2014
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    dave3490 wrote:
    ACE19711 wrote:

It is permanent, and no it does not replace event updates. This is temporarily delaying level 39. They will update the friends prizes so we get additional prizes in addition to the levels they add. Then there will still be holiday events, so they will probably keep the friend points in addition to the event currency.

This is good news to read - permanent prizes as we go along, plus events, no doubt in the future new levels (hopefully). i like this :D
  • laurapound81
    219 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    danco214 wrote:
    Hiya got the update & been through all my friends that I could & collected my FP, but wasn't until near the end of my friends list that I noticed the number of points changes like with the VD Cards. What does it start off at, anyone notice?
    Between 0-30 actions you get 10 Friend Points
    Between 30-60 actions you get 5 Friend Points
    Between 60-90 actions you get 4 Friend Points
    Between 60-120 actions you get 2 Friend Points
    Between 120-300 actions you get 1 Friend Points

Thank you will take a few visits to get to the 1000 but achievable! :D
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    Ive managed to get 429 Friendship points with 1 action left !

Is this the same for everyone??

Id already visiting 10-15 friends before the update!
  • twobarts
    55 posts
    edited February 2014
    fluffling wrote:
    twobarts wrote:
    fluffling wrote:
    fluffling wrote:
    still waiting ._.
    seriously EA?!

Valentine's Day came at the same time as everyone else, I don't know about the others seeing as I haven't had my kindle for long
    I just really want my update

Just check these forums. Someone will post within minutes of availability. Note that with the Kindle, you'll have to delete the game from your device and download the new version from the Amzon store, if you want it quickly.
  • sonicwench03
    80 posts
    edited February 2014
    bren1960 wrote:
    I got 1 from clearing graffiti off of the town hall
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    ACE19711 wrote:

However, the first one was supposedly added into the files ages ago according to Spanser.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.