EA Forums - Banner

What dose this mean?

Interesting... shows the new update features that does, this is gonna be good :)

Replies

• direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I see they have the "for the next xxx actions". That's good because it keeps people from friend farming.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited February 2014
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

I missed the last text :cry: lol

But friend points seems like an awesome idea :thumbup:

"Fixing images"

I can't fix them without my page refreshing and losing what iv fixed :lol: But either seems like and awesome feature
  • jackbsmummy
    153 posts
    edited February 2014
    Each level unlocks a new prize. First is the Olmec head. Can't remember order but homers car, stampy, snowball 2, singing sirloin (restaurant)
  • Smurf1972
    353 posts
    edited February 2014
    Yay, another reason for people to visit their neighbours on a daily basis. I've got of the mark as some of my 'friends' hadn't been playing vday. Didn't delete them as I'm not that kinda guy ;), so it looks like we finally get Stampy and Snowball II :D
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited February 2014
    Smurf1972 wrote:
    Yay, another reason for people to visit their neighbours on a daily basis. I've got of the mark as some of my 'friends' hadn't been playing vday. Didn't delete them as I'm not that kinda guy ;), so it looks like we finally get Stampy and Snowball II :D

I've noticed several of my friends who don't play either, but i refuse to delete them as it is handy, now more than ever, for this new update (when we get it)
  • DO555
    23 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    This is an awesome idea! I really appreciate this. Tapping friends is benefitting to both you and your neighbour.

If I just already had the update on my phone.... Android for the lose it seems :?
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    s0iAEsF.png

Bam, verry nice.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!